eradikate is offline Senior Member

accutane while on cycle

i have a question for accutane users. when accutane is used during a cycle, do you still get some acne? or accutane is so strong it kills all the acne even on a cycle?

bortort is offline Associate Member
    It should help even when your in the middle of a cycle. Just remember, its very hard on your liver too.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    accutane is a cure, zero acne!

but i wouldnt use it on cycle

Grant is offline Member
    what happens is usually it gets worse before it gets better, but it takes awhile to kick in and you will experience the side effects first before the positive results, watch out for spine aches

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i just started accutane about 3 weeks ago. And im in the middle of my cycle. I was breaking out pretty bad and i'm all clear now. And yes accutane is hard on the liver but you get the blood work to keep an eye on it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

wow this works magic eh? right now im using proactiv, retin-a, and tetracycline. but im sure it doesn't compare to accutane. my dermatologists wouldn't fucking prescribe me accutane. i know she wants to bite off a lil more money for appointment next time i coem back!

landshark is offline Associate Member
    I've been on Accutane for a little over a month now. The dry mouth and chapped lips can get pretty bad, and my acne did get worse for a while, but over the last week or so it has started to clear up, and my skin is not oily at all, like it was before. I'll keep everyone posted.

eradikate- My old doctor wouldn't give it to me for shit, but kept giving me everything else under the sun, which needless to say didn't work. Change doctors! Just tell your primary physician that you are not happy with who you are using and would like a referral to someone else. Just make sure your insurance covers it, because accutane is rediculously expensive!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    landshark,
    good to see you posting again bro..........hope you are well.

peace bb79

tetracycline dont work for shit eh? ill give it a try and see how it goes. if it dont work im gonna go on accutane by someone else. ill let u dudes know

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    i switched doctors also to get it prescribed.. My other derm was givving me new shit every other time i came..fucking lush

landshark is offline Associate Member
    bb- thanx bro, I've been around, took some time to regroup and recoup my "losses", all is good again, gettin ready for my next cycle.

er- never made it to tetra, but took just about everything else, and didn't do shit. Like I said, find a good dermatologist, it will be well worth it. And get some chapstick, lol.

shit man! anyone tried ** accutane?? does this work?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    accutane does work, my friend used it now he looks clean. DO NOT use it while in a cycle. It is way to hard on the liver!!!! You are asking for jaundice if you take it while on a cycle, choose one or the other, I am telling you it is dangerous. My friend cut his d bol cycle to get on accutane. Take care

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Ive tryed ** accutane,it doesnt work as well as roche. If anyones gonna try accutane then i would go for roche and not **. Only problem is its very expensive

Thread Information