Thread: Did I screw up?

lliam1 is offline New Member

Did I screw up?

Whats up bros?

I was hoping somebody could help me understand how bad I may have screwed up while doing my first cycle.

I am reaching the end of my 10 week bulking cycle (test,dbol .etc.) I was starting to see some nice gains in the mirror and stength after week 6, but I unfortunately had to go away on a business trip for a week. Well, I brought a few friends along for my week in Chicago and it turned in to a spring-break-like vacation.

I drank each evening, failed to work-out at any time, and my diet was reduced to only a few meals which left me well short of my body weight (230lbs) of protien. Also, I am a hardgainer 6'3" tall, 30 years old, with a slim to athletic build.

I am worried that I may have jeopardized the benefits of gear and might as well grab my clomid & start over after a month. What are your thoughts since I am sure some of the bros on this board have done something similar. Could I re-jump start by taking a weeks worth of dbol, eating like a horse for a week, and doubling my efforts in the gym?

help! Also, thanks for reading.

still growin is offline Member
    You did screw up. If I were you, I would finish this cycle pretending that you didn't do that. If you increase food, it will not make up for it, only store more fat. Lifting twice as hard will make you overtrain. Remember your mistake and keep going and stick with it from here out, especially post cycle! Don't start messing around with your test levels, follow your planned out cycle. Did you take your shots on vacation?

Yes... Oddly enough, I took the shots as planned and missed nothing on the gear side of my cycle. I only missed the food and workouts. I think the psychological part of this is doing the most damage since I am sure I will take a longer look in the mirror and convince myself that I lost size because of the week off of training and eating right.

Iron Game is offline New Member
    You can shoot 20,000mgs of gear a week and without food all thats gonna happen are side effects and lack of progress. Hvae a month and a half break and start properly where you can remain focussed

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by lliam1
    I took the shots as planned and missed nothing on the gear side of my cycle. I only missed the food and workouts.
    ONLY???? without those 2....your not gonna gain an oz of weight...

Thanks for the info guys. That is what I was afraid happened during the business trip. Maybe this year when I do my taxes, I should write off the cost of gear and time spent as a business expense since that is what my trip ended up doing in the end - costing me.

Thread Information