Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Fat under nipples !!!

I've always had a hard time getting rid of the fat under my nipples. It's not real bad , but I just can't seem to burn that fat away. It's not gyno , I just had this shit for years. I did get done a cycle about a month ago and was taking Nolvadex and I have some liquidex for my next cycle. Would taking the liquidex now help any ?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, id try both http://www.yohimburn.com and ALA to help melt away that bf. Both worked real well for me.

OG

Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, id try both http://www.yohimburn.com and ALA to help melt away that bf. Both worked real well for me.

OG
    Thank you my friend I'm having a hard time dosing the liquidex accurately , I'm using a 2.5 ml syringe and drawing back to the second line which is approximately .35mg , it really sucks. Anyone got a better idea ,or is it ok to be close.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by sick1
    Thank you my friend I'm having a hard time dosing the liquidex accurately , I'm using a 2.5 ml syringe and drawing back to the second line which is approximately .35mg , it really sucks. Anyone got a better idea ,or is it ok to be close.
    What's your brand and bottle dosage?

Originally posted by Pheedno

What's your brand and bottle dosage?
    It's Liquidex / Anastrozole 20ml 4mg/ml = 80mg

By the way, what does this shit taste like to you ? To me it tastes kinda sweet and mediciney.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I was going to see if yours was the same dose as mine, but I've got the 1mg/ml so my dropper method wouldn't be the same.

Sweet and mediciney is the L-dex taste though, I spray it in right after brushing my teeth. Feels like I just got finished disinfectiing my mouth.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    You can get the slin pins with the removeable needles and buy some 18g pins to put on there, will make measuring it MUCH easier.

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    i have the same problem, my chest is developed so nice but i have fatty niples. always had them, bought yohimburn for that, it did absolutley nothing.....

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    You can get the slin pins with the removeable needles and buy some 18g pins to put on there, will make measuring it MUCH easier.
    There we go.......I knew there was a brain surgeon out there somwhere . Thanks my friend I'll try that.

Originally posted by CLK Davey
    i have the same problem, my chest is developed so nice but i have fatty niples. always had them, bought yohimburn for that, it did absolutley nothing.....
    if yohimburn did not work then the "puffyness" is likely prolactin induced..(which is the case in about 20-30% of those with puffyness).. you should try one of the prolactin suppressors.. selegine and hydergine.. vitex.. or bromocriptine

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Here is one point that no one has mentioned yet. Many people have the exact same problem as you, and it is to do partly because of estrogen. Im not talking from steroids , im talking about puberty. You see when teenagers go through puberty some will have it gradualy so not as much testosterone converts in to estrogen, however, there are others where puberty begins very rapidly and some of that teststerone is converted in to estrogen causing "gyno" fat around the nipple in later years. This does not mean you can't diet hard a loose some of it, however, if this is you then no matter how low cal diet your on, how much your running, you will always have some fat around the nipples unless you have surgery.

Thread Information