psychopath is offline Junior Member

Switching from Enth to Prop

I have been running 600mg of Brovel T-200 for 9 weeks and will be switching to 100mg prop stacked with 100mg tren and 50 mg winny (hopefully) Knowing the usable amount of test in prop is greater than that of enth, how much exactly would i have to take in order to keep test level steady? I will be running the prop and fina for 6 weeks followed by the proper clomid recovery. Thanx guys

Psycho

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Well you are gonna experience a surge in growth with the addition of fina as it is so I would run the prop at 100mg per day.

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    Yeah i figured the the fina would bust we outa the slow growth rut, i pretty much gained all my weight in the first 5, maybe 6 weeks. The last weeks have been steady, but nothing like the first 5. I eat so much now and its hard to gain a pound. Just hoping the switch in compounds will start the weight gain again. thanx

babi is offline Associate Member
    oh yeah if you take 100 mg of prop ed with fina you will see wicked results.prop its the best test imo less bloating,more strength,more controllable(like for gyno problems and such)the only downside is that you got to prick yourself moreoften.

Thread Information