TheShaw is offline New Member

D-Bol and your liver enzymes

Hi,
    Sorry if this sounds weird but I just started some D-bol 2 weeks ago and I just got back from the doctor who tested my liver enzymes and they were crazy high which isn't good. I'm wondering if its from the D-bol and if anyone could tell me it is or isn't. Thanks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Liver enzymes will definetely be high on a 17-AA oral like dbol . I wouldn't be overly concerned until I took the values when off cycle. By the way, weightlifters liver enzymes are naturally higher anyway so your base may be a little higher than normal but considerably lower then current.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    You may or may not wish to purchase some ALA, or milk thistle. these will help your liver while using 17aa roids like dbol .

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah good point symatech I would definetely get some tyler's liver detox. That will lower the enzyme levels considerably.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member

Which liver enzymes?

First off is your doc cool with AS and does he/she know you are on them? Would he/she help you make the most informed decision knowing you'll use them regardless? I'm assuming you would as you made no mention of discontinuing the d-bol. Or would he/she attempt to 'scare' you off of them?

What I would do if I were you:

1.) get an AS friendly doctor if you don't already have one
    2.) get blood work done post cycle then make sure you see the lab results and have your new doc go over them with you and explain which enzyme levels are the ones to watch out for. Some are not significant, some are quite significant.

I would not bother with any liver detox products. Personally I think they are of littlle value, however, others swear by them.

Thread Information