WanaKnowMore is offline New Member

synthol !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????????????

Ok,
    I know that synthol is not a true steroid ..
    Here is my question..
    During a bulking cycle wouldn't it be a DAMN good idea to use something like synthol to help expand you muscles and increase the gains that you will make. I mean it stretches the fascia.. well isn't that a good thing. I am not asking if you should put it in as a major part of your cycle but it makes sense to me that if it really stretches the fascia then you would get better then normal gains.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I would like this thread to help any of us that are thinking of using this stuff. Please post anything you know from personal experience. if possible I would like brand, dose, length of use and why you decided to use it.

I have read so much about how synthol is bad for you.. And only pu$$ies take it to make them look bigger. I believe that ALMOST any drug/sup that is used FOR IT'S INTENDED PURPOSE and used RESPONSABLY will work and I know that there are a lot more people out there that are thinking the same way that I am.

Thanks for the input and responses I know we will get some good answers out of this...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Well if you just want to stretch the muscle fascia just site inject the gear your using. Also from what i read to use synthol correctly you almost have to get under the muscle. That way you do see bumbs from the oil deposits. I read in MD that the guy was using some rediculius (SP) size pin like 3" long That you had to get from a vet place.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Originally posted by gixxerboy
    Well if you just want to stretch the muscle fascia just site inject the gear your using. Also from what i read to use synthol correctly you almost have to get under the muscle. That way you do see bumbs from the oil deposits. I read in MD that the guy was using some rediculius (SP) size pin like 3" long That you had to get from a vet place.
    bro.
    I am not trying to second guess or anything but I have talked to bro's about site injections. From what I have read heard site injections DO NOT cause ANY increased muscle growth in that spot. For example if I spot inject into my left peck, my left peck will only look bigger because I have broken the fascia, when it heals "if it heals" there will be no noticeable gain in this area when compared to my right peck.
    again I am not trying to second guess you and if I am wrong let me know

Thanks for the info..

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    first off you are the one who was guessing and you were wrong! it's just not healthy to be putting that much oil in your body . ( your body only breaks down so much ......if the oil goes rancid you could die)

second the best way to stretch muscles is to put weight and resistance on them .

the benifits of site injections is based on water based aas not oil based......and "if you don't heal " from a site injection the gear is bad or your body is fucked. It sounds like you are a little upset that you got some opposition to synthol.......

use your head on this.......synthol it's just not smart......

it was a great thread your asking good questions keep looking for the truth.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Site injections work the same way as synthol, the only thing that makes synthol different is that it is MCT oil and takes MUCH longer for the body to break down thus giving you the APPEARANCE of growth over a longer period of time. If you are interested before going the synthol route, get some 50mg/ml prop and some 50mg/ml eq and go to town on a cycle of site injects, do this for 10 weeks and if you haven't made SIGNIFICANT gains I would be shocked. Stretching the fascia is done by ANYTHING you inject, not just from synthol.

Originally posted by ECFATCAT
    first off you are the one who was guessing and you were wrong! it's just not healthy to be putting that much oil in your body . ( your body only breaks down so much ......if the oil goes rancid you could die)

second the best way to stretch muscles is to put weight and resistance on them .

the benifits of site injections is based on water based aas not oil based......and "if you don't heal " from a site injection the gear is bad or your body is fucked. It sounds like you are a little upset that you got some opposition to synthol.......

use your head on this.......synthol it's just not smart......

it was a great thread your asking good questions keep looking for the truth.

as far as getting mad that I got some opposition to synthol I have never used it and really just want to know from people that have used it why they used it and if it worked as they expected it to.. If I have to play devils advocate and question some replies to get some answers then that is what I am going to do. There are a lot of younger users and beginners here just like me. And just like me I want people that know to let me where to look or what to read so I know. I dont want to hurt my self and I really dont think anyone else does either. I feel that by asking educated questions bro's like you that know what they are talking about can help us that dont. If there is one thing that I have learned is that I really dont know that much when it comes to this kind of forum and believe me I am very glad that this is here...

Bro's much respect for the reply's I hope they keep coming. bump this and keep it up there.
    Thanks.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    great attitude keep up the search ......the Kizer is right listen to what he has to say ......he's very knowledgeable but prop & Eq need injections eod / ed its kinda a drag to be pokin your self everyday I do it but I alternate shoulders. I started doing my bic & tri

Train hardest

Thread Information