Thread: gyno

fightclub760 is offline New Member

gyno

is it possible to have gyno, even a small appearance of it, even if you haven't done any cycles?

Alex Cross is offline New Member

Re: gyno

Originally posted by fightclub760
    is it possible to have gyno, even a small appearance of it, even if you haven't done any cycles?

Of course it is... It isn't a problem that is limites to AS users. I believe it is more of a problem for overweight people than skinnies, as it is the fatty buildup underneath the nipple.....

A/C

so if you have it for whatever reason, whether it being overweight or whatever it is, what procedures are there to get rid of it?

Ash
    Ash is offline New Member
    Chop Chop bud... sorry man I looked into it about two years back when I had it. I just got it from the Muscletech ProHormone stack, coming off of it anyway. I am just very prone to it.

Only way I found from about 3 different doctors was to go under the knife... now I hear here that I could have got the gland removed so it would never grow back... grr.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Even with it removed it can still grow back, just not as easily. Trust me, one of my boys at the gym had it done and he's had some problems with gyno again. Mostly just sore nipps.

i didnt really know you could get it from pro hormones, i've taken the paradeca from VPX sports. how much does gyno surgery cost?

showtime is offline Junior Member
    bump

Thread Information