popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member

BIIIIIG PROBLEM! Drug Test-already read the main page article, need more help!!!

our school football team is supposedly getting a drug test (for steroids )very soon because of one jealous asshole teacher running his mouth... i dont think that we will know when we are getting tested until the day of the test. any information i would greatly appreciate. also, besides half our team being kicked off the team and on the front page of the paper, is there any way that i could get in legal trouble for this? would it be better to quit the team than to take and fail the test, publicly speaking? please help. i have to bump this because i dont think many people are going to know much about this.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Wow bro that teacher is a ass to start all this trouble but i dont know what to tell you but heres a bump for you and I hope the best of luck to you bro.

bumpz

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    beat the shit out of the teacher...but wear a mask...seriously bro, i don't know what to tell you but i will bump...good luck!

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    When did you end the cycle? Or did decide to do a cycle during football season.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro you only hope is to buy one of those piss machines... Sorry I forget the real name of the thing right now... Anyway my boy has one and basically it's a pouch you wear under your clothes with a tube running out of it that goes under your piece... It comes with a freezed dried clean piss that you mix with water and fill the pouch with... You also have to make sure that the piss you give them as a sample is the same as your body temp, all the info is included with the kit on how to do this...

Anyway he has a very high paying job with random drug testing and has always came up clean using it.... It's not cheap I think around $250 to $300 bucks, but it works and plus It's illegal for you to be testing with someone watching so you should be in the clear this way....

thats the thing, im in the middle of a serious stack with deca /test/eq and just finished the winny... i will not stop no matter what, there is no point because deca last a long ass time in you anyway.

i dont have that much money to throw around right now, im working sat and sunday because football takes up so much time and energy. im thinking about just grabbing a buddies piss and putting it in a condom or something... are you srue its illegal to be monitored when you are testing? i heard they can do that if they want?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro from everything I've ever heard and I've heard alot it is illegal for them to watch you piss...

they may tell you otherwise, but I know for a fact from an employer point of view it is illegal... It should also be illegal for a lab technican to watch you piss as well... Just tell them "look i don't feel comfortable with you watching me piss"

That is your only shot if your piss is dirty so fuck it just tell them if they want to see your piece they have to pay for it!!!

Fuck them what can they say???

racer_inboston is offline Junior Member
    DUDE this is what i did when i got tested:used latex surgical gloves to keep condom steril...used a non lubricated condom, poured rubbing alcohol inside to get rid of the powdery shit in it, turned it inside out and dried it, had my lil brother (who is clean) piss in it for me and gave him instructions to fill about 6 oz of piss then had him tie it with minimal air in the condom. this has to be done an hr before testing, or if you don't know the time, but you know the day, wear the thing all day!!!! when you are ready to use it, just bring any needle to poke a hole in the condom and let it piss out!!!!!!!!!!GOOD luck!!!

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Popeye,

What school is this? I'm sure it's not a D-1 school or you wouldn't be "on" right now. Is this a high school?

Who is paying for the test like Buff87 said the test are expensive.
    If they do test chances are it will only be a couple guys.

Then who is going to pick who gets tested?

And how does this teacher have so much pull that he could get the whole team tested and start some shit like this.

IMO they're full of shit and just trying to scare you guys.

If not best of luck,

xxxl83

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That was my exact question. Are you in high school? No college proffessor is going to have any influence in getting a team tested. Assuming you are in high school obviously I don't think you should be on but I also don't think high schools should be allowed to make people take drug test so personally I would quit and take the whole team with me under protest then talk to a lawyer.

showtime is offline Junior Member
    xxx- i agree w/ you, i think there just bluffing. 1. schools don't have enough money to be throwin around.2. the football coach or your school wouldn't want to have a losing season( you know how imp. that shit is for schools)3. give the school a "bad" rep if people find out that alot of people do roids........just my 2 c's

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Buff i work for a nuke plant im tested every 3 months and you are right
    they cant watch you piss its an invasion of privacy. They give us a cup and we close the bathroom door and piss in it. The toilet has a chain on it. But The Military on the other hand is a different story they send a guy in and watch your every move. So if your Gun shy it could take a while. Btw my Job doesnt Test for Steriods if your wondering how i get away with it every 3 months

Thread Information