Thread: Quality Vet

Funtimes is offline New Member

Quality Vet

Hey I just got my Quality Vet Ethanate and Equipoise and I looked in the vial and it looked bout 3/4 full is that normal and will that still produce 10ml like it says...the top was still sealed shut so I know no one messed with the product...just wondering and would like to know before I start to know if I need to get more...

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    It's normal bro, the truth is that most mex gear is slightly underdosed, but you still can't beat the price of that gear.

hbk94 is offline New Member
    i have the same shit, quality vet enant. two vials, one was fuller then the other, go figure

D-bol is offline New Member
    alot of people are happy with qv, but i did a cycle that sucked with qv products, im goin denkall and tt, the cycle was a complete bust and was my second, so i knew how to eat and workout, gained 30 on first and kept 20, qv cycle kept nothin only gains i got were from tt dbol , which went away, im not a fan of qv

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by zodiac66
    It's normal bro, the truth is that most mex gear is slightly underdosed, but you still can't beat the price of that gear.
    bro u meant to to said underfilled not underdosed.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by REM

bro u meant to to said underfilled not underdosed.
    heh, yah. and usually their not even underfilled, there was a post a while back on how people take too much out in a 1cc measurement...the actual needle tip of the syringe holds about 1/10 of a cc, ,and if you have a 10cc bottle, by the time you've used 8 or 9 ccs, well do the math, you used up an extra cc, thus your bottle appears to be short...there was a real good thread about this a while back, but to make a long story short when your pulling out 1cc next time, make it a little bit less than that, good luck

REM
    REM is offline Member
    now every 2004 items will be right on the money
    as far as Q-VETS requierments should be proper
    filled and dosed, i'm eager to get my hands on some prop which i counldt find any...

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently on QV Deca , QV Enantat and QV EQ in wk 10 and I'm up from 204 to 236. I love QV products and as far as a bottle "3/4" full. How bout' the next time you buy a 2 liter Coke, Pepsi, etc, see if it is all the way to the top. It's sold by amount, for example it says '2 liter' not 'full to top' or '4/4 full', same goes for bottles of QV gear they're 10ml's and most if not all of my bottles I have used (6 10ml bottles so far) have been overfilled and there are posts on other boards with people saying the same thing. I would have to say it is simple inexperience if you're getting less than 10mls. Do you know where the plunger should be on dart? The plunger forms a meniscus and you have to know where that should be.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Ive had qv deca as well as bottles of qv cyponiate that were overfilled. The deca about 3/4 of a cc and the cyp about 1 1/4 of a cc ...

Exactly....

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    What lot #'s and exp dates you guys using. Have you noticed any inconsistency in lot #'s? Also have you noticed lot 01 had dull labels, yet the newer lots seem to have shiny almost sticker like labels?????

some of the lew lots have slightly different boxes (possibly glossier/more expensive) because of how much money they're making now, here's their website.....

http://www.qualityvet.com.mx/

still growin is offline Member
    They are all 3/4 full. I personally got almost 11cc out of a qv deca 300mg 10cc. I like their products, and the thread about the needle taking up 1/10 of a cc is floating around, look it up!

Thread Information