IronClad1 is offline New Member

newbie, should I use andro before juice'n

I'm well versed on my AS knowledge and have done research for many months and just found this board. One thing I want to run by you guys is this: I've been lifting steadily since June and eating a high protein low carb diet since June. I'd say I've got the work ethic in the gym and the determination to achieve great results. Now I'm making natural gains with my only supp as Whey Protein. Should I keep doing it naturally then juice later, if so, after how long. Secondly, should I do Andro and Glutamine to prep my body for Test and Deca ? Thanks bros.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    welcome

stay around and read you don't know shit ......( this is not a flame ) you have come to the right place to learn . Everyone here is a student . but there are alot of things we need to know before we can help you . you have a few years of natural training before even thinking about doing a cycle . This is a science .....not just muscle heads taking things and growing . It takes alot of dedication to get everything optimal to cycle . It's hard to eat every 2 hrs. I've been training 10 years And just started my first cycle ....Im an ex Marine .....I at one point I was in better shape than 99% of the people that will ever live...that was natural......... you can't have any idea what it really takes after 4 months ( don't get discuraged your on your way )

THis seem to be my montra ...."It's all in the details" ( be honest its your health)

Age.............?

Weight .........?

body type....?

training history.......?

medical history ...........(missing left nut ... kinda important )?

athletic history...?

Diet.....?

supplements & vitamins .........?

goals.......?

go look up my posts read them some are just comments but there is something to learn just hang out and read

HATE these boards with the quoting and such, SEE MY RESPONSE INSIDE QUOTE AFTER THE QUESTION, thanks.
    Originally posted by ECFATCAT

Age.............? 20

Weight .........? 177 (6'1'')

body type....? 16% bf

training history.......? of and on throughout HS for Bball and tennis, consistently and dedicated for 4months, includes dieting right.

medical history ...........(missing left nut ... kinda important )?
    No known reactions to anything. Always been healthy. No heart problems.
    athletic history...? Quite athletic, always playing sports, to this day play Basketball, not competitively but open gyms and stuff.

Diet.....? High protein, low carbs. Eat a lot of salads, pb&j, protein shakes, steaks, chicken, eggs, milk,some cereal, etc. Eat probably 4-5 times a day.

supplements & vitamins .........? Multivitamins always and WheyProtein. Have done L-Glutamine, L-Carnitine, D-Ribose, Methoxy Factor HP supps before for about 6 months when working out for HS sports.

goals.......? To get big, then to cut b/f down.

Like I said, I have the work ethic in the gym to get these goals. My roomate is a personal trainer at LA Fitness so he knows a lot and helps a lot with my routines and diet.
    I have a basketball player bodytype. I took creatine when i was younger, and it gave me cramps in my legs so I stopped using it.

As far as AS, I know this is the wrong attitude and I'm working on it, but if it'll help me with where I'm at now, then I'm all down for doing it, even if it'll help more later after I get there naturally. I could always cycle again. The reason being, I'm a Junior in college and a good looking guy, I wanna have a physique to go along with it. I wanna be big and ripped, just like everyone else on the boards Hope that helps.
    Last edited by IronClad1; 09-04-2002 at 01:05 AM.

Oh yeah, I know a lot of guys who juice and have my same or near same trainning background, and they see gains and whatnot, which is what has sparked my interest in doing all this research for this long. I appreciate constructive criticism and am open to hearing whatever anyone has to say b/c I'm hear to learn and hopefully make educated choices based on my research.

Great attitude .....you will do well with it . I was skinny as shit when I was your age so I know what it is like to be at the extrem .....Im 31yr old 6'1" at 228 now and train 6 days a week Im obsessed. I want to reach 265 on this cycle it will happen know problem. My concern is for your highth . I grew 1" between 24 & 25 (fucking shocked me and the Doc ) I wish it was 3.... I date women who are tall 5'10' and up they wouldn't date someone 5'7" . I have a brother who is 6'4" he has know shoulders ,where Im very broad .aas will close your growth plates has your frame done its thing do you have brothers ...your father ....uncles to look at ....

I really think you should wait tap out your natural genitics . At your age you have more test than anyone would think of injecting. If I had your test levels I would be fucking stoked....

Diet is the biggest thing you need to focus on 9 out of 10 people in the gym over train and don't know how to eat to grow ........

eat every 2 hrs do a search on diets you don't need to be low carb you need all the cals you can get in your body.....eat for the weight you want to be. work in 15 pound goals ......

Creatine is the essential building block of muscles 5mg a day (you cramped because of dehydration )
    you need at least 1 gallon of water a day 2 is better ( this to is tuff )

2.5 g of protein per pound of body weight every day ( if you want to be 200 lbs you need 500g ) not all at once this is tuff you will shit a lot out

It's getting late feel free to pm me ...Im glad to help if I can

I 'll tell you my cycle story later .....look up my pics tell me what you think

It is hard
    Last edited by ECFATCAT; 09-04-2002 at 01:56 AM.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I'd have to say that your not well versed in AS. You need to do some research on this board.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you have only been lifting steadily since June I would say you have a lot of natural growth left before even considering AAS. Give it another year or two.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Age 21

Weight 212 - 6'

body type 17% bodyfat(Not very accurate)

training history 2 years of lifting

medical history Nothing serious, blood pressure is getting a lil high

athletic history high school football, basketball

Diet usually lots of chicken, steak, oatmeal, eggs and protein shakes

supplements & vitamins Creatine(EAS betagen), Methoxy protein, ZMA at night

goals to get 10-15 lbs off my 1st cycle and maintain that weight and most of those gains, then to cut my bf down to single digits, and be around 6' - 215 with Micheal Pittman like arms

too easy rictor you need 10 pounds for every inch you put on your arms . what did you have in mind ........cycle ?

your supps look good . Have you dried CLA it work for some and not for others .......do some resarch ( conjugated Linoleic Acid )

How many cals a day/ how offen .......?( Im having a hard time eating on my cycle )

what have your gains been in the last 3 months ......?

are you working in small goals ....15 lbs ......?

I think you probably want to put on 30 pounds in a bulk cycle , then cut in your next cycle .

My cycle experence is limited ......My traning experence is emence , my knowledge is sound . Your starting a game where enough is never enough. once you start growing you will be addicted ......if your girl friend is turned on by it look out you won't be able to make um big enough fast enough.........
    I think you probably have the growth in naturaly ......at your age I did

Increse food intake , cardio , and double your ab routine (abs every day) this will have an effect on you bf.

Whats you routine........?

Diet .....TImes ...... cals / protein , carbs fats .....? ( lets do this )

I hope the newbies are following this , it's the right way to tweek a routine and Diet .

Details .....Details ...........DEtail...!

I will get back to this to night ......TIme to go to the gym

post some pic's in this thread let's see what were working with.

--------------------
    ECfatcat
    Last edited by ECFATCAT; 09-04-2002 at 04:33 PM.

showtime is offline Junior Member
    correct me if i'm wrong but i thought your body could only take in 40 grams of protein per meal and the rest is just pissed out......ecfatcat you said if you weigh 200 lbs.(i do), you need 500 g of protein......it might be just me ,but that would mean to eat 12 meals a day.....again correct me if i'm wrong

I don't have a reference of how many grams of protein your body can take in but most steaks are more than 40 grams of prtein. I eat 6 meals a day and I feel like Im always full . I couldn't even imagine what you have to eat if your 300 - 350 fuck me( got cow). There are things like Beta-ecdysterone that increase the body ability to store glycogen to muscle tissue.

Show time if you can find some supporting facts I would love to read it . I've been drinkin shakes that are 60+ grams......

I really think there are a few factors that might be at play .....Hydrocloric acid..........digestive enzymes.

Good question let's hope someone has the info

Last edited by ECFATCAT; 09-05-2002 at 12:55 PM.

Thread Information