H BOMB is offline Senior Member

Primo and Anavar cycle??

Hello to all. Was thinking about doin a cycle with anavar and primo depot. Was wondering if anyone has done that or something similar and if they got good results. Also would any hcg ,clomid,or nolvadex be needed at the end or during this cycle. Thanks

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never tried var and primo together.u will need clomid after ur cycle ,i would recomend taking creatine along with the var.

thanks big n. Is the clomid for bitch tits or your testes. I thought since it wasn't test you wouldn't need any of those. I did deca and winny a few months ago and didn't use any clomid,etc. and i feel and look ok.(bitch tits) thanks again

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is to bring your HPTA back on line faster. If you did a deca cycle without it you are very lucky you have recovered in the few months since your last cycle.

Hey rickson, Sorry to ask a stupid question. what is hpta and what do you mean by recovered? any info would really help. thanks alot.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hpta is abriviated testicular axis in othe words you nuts .clomid is a mild antiestrogen but is used to boost your natural test production after a cycle ,the faster it gos up the more gains u keep.thast what rickson means .

Thanks big n. so when he says recovered he is refering to my nuts? or something else. they never shrunk when i was on the deca . thanks again for all your help.

Thread Information