Rictor33 is offline Associate Member

light 1st cycle for 15-20 lbs\strength

ok here goes, this is very light on the test, but since im getting QV-250 test I think I can get away with a low test dosage. If I was using Brovel or Tornell this wouldnt work, please critique this cycle.

Qv enantat 250 week 1-10 250-300 mg/week
    EQ week 1-10 300mg/week
    Clomid starts week 13 with 300/then 100/then 50
    Nolv on hand just incase I become sensitive to the test.

I know this is mad light and most of you will tell me to make that test dosage 400-500 a week, but I am already 6' 213-215 lbs, Im looking to put on maybe 10-20 lbs, and have some of the gains keepable(mostly the eq gains). This cycle is also pretty cheap, weighing in at about 360 bucks (380 with shipping). Please tell me what you guys think.

Zombikiller is offline Banned
    dude,you would be lucky to get 20lbs on that cycle,try this...

Weeks 1 - 10 = enan = 500mg
    Weeks 1 - 10 = EQ = 400mg

this is still a fairly light cycle,expect to put on 15-20lbs and remember to eat enough cals.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'm not going to say you should run the Test at a higher dosage, do what you feel you want to do. But I would run the Test a week longer than the Eq. And then start the Clomid as you have planned. JMO

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If this is your first cycle you will be fine with the plan you originally laid out. Start light and be safe, you could have amazing positive or negative reactions to gear so better to opt on the safe side. If it's a positive reaction, you will gain nicely provided your diet and training are spot on. If it's negative, your doses are lwo enough as not to be TOO negative. Either way you will be better able to plan your next cycle. Both of the drugs you have selected have a delayed kick in, so don't expect to see/feel results for at least 2-3 weeks (maybe longer).

Zombie, no flame bro because your advice is spot on, but in the future could you please preface your suggestions with "From what I understand....." as you have no practical experience yourself. I have no problem with you (or anybody else with no cycle history) giving out advice as long as it is accurate and helpful, but if I was a newbie and I was asking for advice, I would appreciate knowing who I was getting advice from. If you're well read on the subject, which it seems you are, feel free to pipe in...just make people aware that your speaking from what you've learned, not from what you've experienced...and there is a big difference.

Yo, I think I should throw HCG into the clomid therapy mix, how much would you guys suggest I take (IUs) daily/weekly. I want to hang onto some of the test gains along with the almost certain EQ keepable gains. And another thing, Pete what about like pyramiding my cycle as far as test is concerned, like mid-way thru, if im reacting well to the test I could maybe go to 500mg/week instead of 250.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i am also thinking about the pyramiding theory on my cycle...bump....guys how many of you did this on your first cycle and with what results?

adaptations is offline Member
    no need to pyramid..all AS have half lifes and taper themselves.....

Originally posted by Pete235
    you have no practical experience yourself.
    no flame pete,but how would u know?

Originally posted by Zombikiller
    no flame pete,but how would u know?
    Because I've read your posts. You're 18 and you are gonna do your first cycle when you'r 19...right? Practical experience means "somebody who has ACTUALLY used AAS". Like I said bro, your answer was fine, all I'm saying is qualify your answers before giving advice. It's a simple request.

ok ok Pete.i dont want to say anything i might regret,so ill leave it at that.

Originally posted by Zombikiller
    i dont want to say anything i might regret,so ill leave it at that.
    Wise choice

jamotech is offline Member
    I think a lot of guys on the board will tell you their first cycle was very light and got great gains, including myself. See how your body reacts, everyone will tell you that you get the best gains first cycle. Mine was 200mg deca a week for 8 weeks, I weighed 160 lbs, gained about 15. As for the hcg , I dont think too many people here would advise you to use it post cycle, more for midway through a long cycle.

bump...more opinions plz.

How and when should I begin using the HCG , and with what else. I heard it stimulates estrogen so i might need to save some nolv. and On this cycle how much nolv should I have on hand? I am supposed to get like 20 20 mg tablets.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    If this is your first cycle you will be fine with the plan you originally laid out. Start light and be safe, you could have amazing positive or negative reactions to gear so better to opt on the safe side. If it's a positive reaction, you will gain nicely provided your diet and training are spot on. If it's negative, your doses are lwo enough as not to be TOO negative. Either way you will be better able to plan your next cycle. Both of the drugs you have selected have a delayed kick in, so don't expect to see/feel results for at least 2-3 weeks (maybe longer).
    YES. Absolutely. Amen.

Rictor33,
    Your cycle plan looks good. Stick with it as written.

Caveat: Some people will advise you to raise the doses--Don't. Wait till your other cycles to do that. It is incredibly important to make sure you eat CORRECTLY, rest WELL and workout FOR YOUR BODY TYPE. As you already know--without these three keys, the door to excellent body development will stay locked shut. If you don't eat correctly and rest well, then don't blame your lack of growth on low doses of AS.

Keep us posted on how the cycle's going.

Best to you,
    BASK8KACE

jamotech is offline Member
    Bump for hcg advise, but I do know that youll definately have to use some nolva and an anti-aromatise would be a good idea when using the hcg.

bradbuck is offline New Member
    Just finished my first cycle, similar to yours. Except 250 mg of each. Bfwent from 11% to 6+% and I gained 6-7 lbs. mine was a small cutting cycle but hope this helps.

Thread Information