Thread: Can i add Prop?

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member

Can i add Prop?

whats up? im in my 2nd week of my 2nd cycle, and i wanted to know if i can add some prop in it..the cycle looks like this.

Dbol 40mg/ED 1-4
    Enan 800mg/week 1-11
    EQ 400mg/week 1-10
    Winny 50mg/ED 9-13

Where should i put it..if i should add it?

thanx

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You can add it if you want but IMO it would be redundant. You are likely already feeling a nice boost from the dbol and that is the main purpose of prop, so you really only need the dbol. Besides, the enth should be kicking in very soon so you won't need any more test than you are already taking in. The only thing I would consider adding is tren during weeks 7-12, it will give a nice strength jolt and harden you up.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, prop imo u would have been better off front loading ur cycle with 50mgs ed for the first 4 - 5 weeks and then switch to the test enanth for the rest of ur cycle. Id hold off in adding the prop. jmo

OG

so if i added tren would i be injecting ED? what should be the proper dosage? because i will be starting the winny week 9...

And i can get TT tren, its 75mg/20ml, is that any good? i dont know much about the brands of tren...so give me some input!

thanx

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    if u really want to add it do it 10 -13 that way your always having test in yur body.and u can start ur clomid right away.

Yes bro, if u add the fina u really need to run it ed or eod. Im running 100mgs ed right now. 75mgs ed to start would be good. Id add it to the last part of ur cycle. Like weeks 7 - 12 maybe?

OG

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    your cycle is fine run as is, why add this or that, what would your reasons/need be for adding them, it not just a matter of more is better, your cycle looks well structured and fine for mass, strenght.....keep cool.

so adding prop would be too much? would i get greater results adding it, would i just be using too much, which will yield negative results? This is my 2nd cycle, by the way...

Hey bro, imo again id say hold off. Ur cycle looks pretty good as it is. If u wanted to add the fina at the end is all i would do. Hold of on the prop for next cycle. Ohhh and why not just make ur own fina? Its cheap, easy and ohhh so much fun to make... I heard TT tren hurts like a biatch!

OG

Thread Information