tx_iron is offline Associate Member

just went to the doc for my post cycle checkup

i went to my doctor who ive never used in the last 3yrs today adn told him about the AS ive been taking. what sides i had and i also let him know that i did my homework before hand and that i had all the proper meds incase i did get any sides. he was pretty cool about it and is going to test my liver, kidneys, and blood sugar? of course he gave me the whole "you live a healthy lifestyle lift weights run eat proper and then you shoot a substance into your body? thats not a healthy lifestyle know is it? i would like to see you traing naturally if you really want to be healthy." anyway i would suggest that everyone does this sometime during there stint w/ AS just make sure everythings ok. i had never even met the guy and it worked out great.

o yeah he said my blood pressure was fine and that i was outwardly as healthy as a horse but the blood work will be done tommorow and ill post the results.

NoLimits is offline Member
    "Healty as a Horse" That's kind of fitting since you were putting test and EQ in your body! lol... Glad to hear that the doctor wasn't a jerk about your usage.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Glad your DR visit went well.

Its still beyond me how we can hire them to work for US, then we have to worry about talking about our issues.

Hehe that should be a standard question on 1-800 doctors or something.
    do you freak over AAS discussion? hehe

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro I really hope that didn't go into your file in any way. Other wise you can say goodbye to insurance.

Ott
    Ott is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Bro I really hope that didn't go into your file in any way. Other wise you can say goodbye to insurance.

Doctor/Patient confidentiality?????

Insurance companies have a right to view patients folders. Putting notes in a file is not breaking Doctor/patient confidentiality.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well I always do a check up about every 4 or 5 months. I got a clean bill of health before doing my last cycle, and yes, I would recommend folks to do this, especially older guys like myself, who are really concerned about our health.
    Most docs are pretty cool I find. hell my last doc asked me if I had a problem with my sex drive, and he told me that he gives hormones for that. He almost was offering me that option. I should've lied and told him "Yeah doc I can't get it up". See what kind of stuff he woudl've given me. LOL

I am a firm believer in check ups as well. However you don't have to go to a doctor to get an endo screen done and even if you do go there is no reason you need to tell your doc you do steroids . This has nothing to do with whether your doc is "cool" or not. Dr.'s put notes in patients files all the time without a second thought. There was a case about six months ago where a man had gone to the doc after receiving a cut at a family barbecue. He had been drinking and the doctor made a notation which basically said possible alcholism. When the man switched jobs he could not get insured by anyone until he finally sued and got that taken from his records (which was very hard to do because he had to prove the doctor had no reason to believe that). Get your test done just be smart that is all I am saying.

liver is fine kidneys are fine and cholestorol is high

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by tx_iron
    liver is fine kidneys are fine and cholestorol is high
    Awesome! High cholesterol is easily remedied by adding Fiber to your diet and going with Omega fats. What was your cycle like?

lethal is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys,
    THis is a little off the subject but I m wanting to go to the doctor before starting my next cycle and am wondering what tests are recommended after A.S. use bloodwork, test count, ect..
    Thanks
    Lethal

GI-HUGE-IK is offline New Member
    lethal,
    post cycle check up they checked my test levels, estrodiol, prolactin, and LH levels.

lethal is offline Junior Member
    cool thanks bro! I m hyped to get checked and start gettin my size back, gettin ripped for summer sure takes the weight off ya!

combolic is offline Junior Member
    Did you check your test levels tx_iron?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member

Oh Canada....

Gotta love Canada when it comes to MediCare. You can be a joint smoking, pill popping, heroin shooting, HIV positive, genital wart infested crack whore that has abused AS for 50 years and you will always be able to get medical treatment.

no bro i didnt get my test levels checked but if hte way ive been feeling lately has anything to do w/ it there proabably low

Thread Information