SergioLMT is offline Associate Member

Luck from short cycles?

Hey everybody! I'm just looking for feedback on short (4 - 8 week) cycles. I just did my first cycle this summer consisting of Test C (500mg/wk) and EQ (600mg/wk) for 12 weeks. All in all I was satisfied with the results, but was wondering what kind of success you all have had with short cycles (i.e. prop/masteron /var...etc.)?

440Charger is offline Junior Member
    good thread. I'd be interested in this to..

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I have had good success doing short cycles using short esters..

There are factors like cortisol, shbg and glycogen.. These factors can slow growth as your body pumps them out to bring it back into hematosis .. This is part of the reason some people see results fade when doing a long cycle( in the later weeks)...

Some people seem to respond better to short cycles .. I have friends that wont do long cycles anymore.. They like to do short cycles and stop before thier results start to diminish.. Then they do a proper pct recover and do another cycle..

Merc.

power10er is offline Junior Member
    Would you consider 10 weeks a short cycle? I guess it would be more of a mid range length huh?

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    yea its not long, but then again its not short...ive always stuck to longer cycles...12 weeks every single time. good results everytime ive never hit a cruising spot before and i recover well every time so thats what im sticking to

Crest is offline Senior Member
    im liking the idea iv run a 12 week cycle but i like the idea of getting on / off and recovering a bit quicker, im running 8 weeks after xmas, dbol , sust and tbol.....dont know if thats considered a short cycle tho?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SergioLMT View Post
    Hey everybody! I'm just looking for feedback on short (4 - 8 week) cycles. I just did my first cycle this summer consisting of Test C (500mg/wk) and EQ (600mg/wk) for 12 weeks. All in all I was satisfied with the results, but was wondering what kind of success you all have had with short cycles (i.e. prop/masteron/var...etc.)?
    8 weeks cycles are just fine...Ive used myself and athletes Ive trained with great success for many years. Anything shorter,,i just havent had the success.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup I agree with Merc, short cycles using the right esters and compounds can yield better results-sides.

I am personally sticking to short heavy cycles after along time of using gear I find this gives me the gains that best fit my goals.

SergioLMT is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for all the input everybody! The idea I had was a short cutter (6 to 8 weeks) for the spring:

Test Prop (500mg/wk)
    Masteron (500mg/wk)

I'd still run hCG throughout at 500mg/wk, and have nolva and aromasin for PCT. Thoughts anyone? I was thinking of adding Winny or Var as well, haven't decided yet.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    souunds good dude!! good luck man

Thread Information