Elexecution is offline Associate Member

Why is my semen clear and watery?

I'm at the end of my cycle, a long one, 5 months of Test Enanthate with tren for a month and half at one point. My balls have shrunk somewhat but nothing too drastic. My sperm has recently started to become very watery and clear.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with it, it's not thick at all, almost exactly like water. Will I ever be able to have kids? WTF is wrong with me

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    you're shut down, its completely normal. following a proper pct you should be up and running normally in time. get bloodwork done following your pct to check how your body is recovering

that's good news, I hope it's normal but I haven't read anything about watery semen... I'm getting erections fine and the sperm count is there it's just there's no volume whatsoever.. I also started Letro a little while ago to combat gyno and that seemed to make it more watery too

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    What do you mean sperm count is there? Did you have it checked?

After 5 months on with tren in the middle I really doubt your sperm count is there, that's why it is watery.

CYP400 is offline Member
    agree , how do you know what your sperm count is? did you do a sperm analysis? I could bet you rght now that after 5 months test e and tren your sperm is probably nil and motility of homer simpson

Marek is offline New Member
    The watery part of the seminal fluid is the lubrication that the sperm need to travel. Yours appears so watery because you are missing the sperm element of your seminal fluid. As soon as you start producing again the thickness will return.

DrBell is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marek View Post
    The watery part of the seminal fluid is the lubrication that the sperm need to travel. Yours appears so watery because you are missing the sperm element of your seminal fluid. As soon as you start producing again the thickness will return.
    Marec is right. How do you know your sperm count? I definately hope you are doing PCT. Let us know what gear you have for that if any. Thanks

I made a mistake by saying my sperm count is there. What I meant to say is there is a ton of this watery semen coming out not just a small amount.

Yes I'm doing the Anthony Roberts PCT..

Would everyone agree that's the best PCT? I'd think HCG would be very important to help restore my testicles and sperm count

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Same like I had. Low density and more clear than usually. Propably low or zero sperm account. Nothink to worry about it. Wait few weeks (4-12) and all become normal.

Marek is offline New Member
    You can buy male fertility tests in the pharmacy now..maybe buy one and give it a shot. From your description though its almost guaranteed very low to no sperm count.

My last shot is Tuesday.. im thinkin of taking Myogenx 6 caps a day for the 18 days before PCT.. i dont want to take nothing and have this get even worse

DrBell is offline Junior Member

follow up on this

Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution View Post
    My last shot is Tuesday.. im thinkin of taking Myogenx 6 caps a day for the 18 days before PCT.. i dont want to take nothing and have this get even worse
    Keep us informed and let us know how it worked. Also let us know what your PCT is. Knowlege is power and we are all here to learn from each other.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Interesting, I've noticed the difference with myself (currently on pct) and put it down to frequency, i.e. bonking/bashing myself every few hours on cycle, once every few days now I'm off....

Thread Information