ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Don't ever sign for oversea's packages...

that's how they nail your ass on controlled deliveries. If the paclk isn't signed for, then there is no proof of ownership and a search warrant cannot be executed. Now if you sign for it, you are fucked. You just acknowledged that it is yours. Also it is very important that anyone else in your house who may answer the door also knows not to sign for things. I know 2 guys nailed rwecently for signing for packages. One guy's sister signed (which gave them probably cause) and another guys wife signed for his package. You may not want your family or friends knowing what you are up to, but it may just save your ass...

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the heads up ironfist

jamotech is offline Member
    Personally ive really never had to sign for an overseas package, only once when the package was too big to fit in mail box, he rang the doorbell and I had to sign for it. I recognized him as my normal post man so I signed. Its funny because I just got one today and it was also too big so he just left it at the door, so why did I have to sign for the first? Needless to say I was a little worried about having the package sitting there where 7 other people walk by to get in. Ironfist- would you say its ok to sign if its your regular postman.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    good call ironfist !

overhere is offline New Member
    Originally posted by jamotech
    Personally ive really never had to sign for an overseas package, only once when the package was too big to fit in mail box, he rang the doorbell and I had to sign for it. I recognized him as my normal post man so I signed. Its funny because I just got one today and it was also too big so he just left it at the door, so why did I have to sign for the first? Needless to say I was a little worried about having the package sitting there where 7 other people walk by to get in. Ironfist- would you say its ok to sign if its your regular postman.
    Nope. Post office workers are federal employee's.

Besides, most likely the mail delivery person would have no idea that the package has been tagged for follow-up. He/She would probably return to the office where a seperate agent would audit whether the package was signed for. They would probably move from that point. Again, this would only happen if there is suspicion, in the form of a customs agent taking an interest in the package.

The USPS is responsible for investigating criminal acts involving the mail, however this is mostly fraud. Mostly they just want to do their job and go home, although they always keep their eyes open for other situations.

If your nervous about the signature, clean house, and store your stuff off-site.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    bump

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, buddy of mine just got hit the same way, his dad signed, they took his car, 300k$, and all his juice

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    bump it up, times are rough, this should be a heads up to everyone

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    I use a very big over seas source and he allways sends the pack registered. I have never had a problem with him in all the years we have been doing business. I think if the fed's want you they will find a way.
    I'm not saying your advice is bad bro ! But some of the big sources won't ship any other way.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Everyone should heed this advice no matter how bad you want your A/S.

Aragorn

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Tarzan
    I use a very big over seas source and he allways sends the pack registered. I have never had a problem with him in all the years we have been doing business. I think if the fed's want you they will find a way.
    I'm not saying your advice is bad bro ! But some of the big sources won't ship any other way.
    Well, just be careful and know your postman...If not, you may have just signed your own search warrant...

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by ironfist

Well, just be careful and know your postman...If not, you may have just signed your own search warrant...
    perfect way of putting it too.....

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to burst a bubble, but the "if you do not sign for a package then they cant execute a search warrant,"s completely false. It is not that simple. If they alrerady have a search warrant it is not conditional that you sign for the package in order for the warrant to be executed.

There are cases of people that refuse to sign for the package, the police show the warrant and begin there search. There are cases which they try to make there case just from the mailing.

Remember, all of your actions are being examined and recorded. If you are acting suspicious, that will be recorded and used against you. Believe it or not sometimes not signing for the package is observed to be consistent with the behavior that you may have knowledge of the package. Do not sign for a package whether domestic or international is a good general rule. So is writing return to sender on the package and letting it sit. But, neither of those rules saves you from criminal prosecution.

The best rule to live by, and believe me live by this rule. Keep your house free of anabolics, any way you can. If they execute a search warrant, find nothing, you did not sign for the package, you deny having anything mailed to you, and you invoke your right to consult an attorney immediately, there case is blown for the most part.

Too any people keep drugs in there house, and even all our educational books can be used to as evidence against us in court, so get rid of those as well. Anyway, i just hate for you guys to think that do not sign means they can not do anything to you, that is utterly and totally false, it is far more complicated than that.

adaptations is offline Member
    You are right, but i think he was just trying to say, that by signing, your admitting to your guilt.

A search warrant doesnt require a sig from you other wise, There would be no arrests....

You do not necessarily admit guilt by signing, signing is not legally presumptive of anything. Also, sometimes not signing a package is considered just as suspicious.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey William Wallace, will they take the pc if they find nothing in the house??

If the search warrant specifies the seizure of your PC, which it will, unless they messed up, then yes, your PC is gone for a few days. I wonder what they would do if they did not find anything in your house though, I do not know if they would even bother to take the PC if nothing was found, and you handle the questions correctly, or get an attorney right away.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    There was a post of someone who got busted while washing his car. Mailman gave him his mail. He did not sign for anything. put the mail on the ground and continued to wash his car. Cops swarmed in on him in less than 5 minutes. signing only helps their case.

If they want to get you. they will.

Lewd

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    There was a post of someone who got busted while washing his car. Mailman gave him his mail. He did not sign for anything. put the mail on the ground and continued to wash his car. Cops swarmed in on him in less than 5 minutes. signing only helps their case.

Personally I'd be worried about the mail getting returned and going to a false addy and then an investigation starting.

Just tell your guy to waive the sig. Even then delivery guys will ask you to sign after you tell him it is sig waived.

If they want to get you. they will.

Lewd

Thread Information