Thread: Ttoykyo Anavar

H BOMB is offline Senior Member

Ttoykyo Anavar

Has anyone ever used this or seen what the pills look like. Got some the other day. The pills were like peach in color but the exact same size and shape as the tt winny 10mg tabs. These are 5mg. Just wanted to know if they are legit and if anyone had good results from them. Thanks

KANE74 is offline New Member
    They sound legit..they are a little smaller than the winny tabs. I used them for 5 weeks and they didnt seem to do much. I used 50/mg everyday...I think they are underdosed.

Thanks for your info bro. Did you take it with anything else or by itself? I was planning on taking it with primo

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    lots of people giving negetive feedback on them they say its really dbol but who knows ull get a lot of mixed views on this .by the way werent they green?cant remeber.

That sucks. I hope it's not dbol . i paid alot for them. mine are peach in color. yours were green? is there anyway i can find out if they are good. I don't understand. How can a legit comp like tt produce either fake or shit that it is not suppose to be.

KANE74 is offline New Member
    I dont think they are dbol cause if they are I think I would have noticed after taking them for 5 weeks. They just didnt seem to do much at all.

Thanks for your help kane. did you take them alone? were yours peach in color too? thanks again

Thread Information