JP1570 is offline Senior Member

Results 1 - DNP blitz

Two days off dnp and I am down 4 pounds. I worked out last night and my strength had not gone down at all. It had been going up every workout though, so I managed to maintain without losing any muscle it seems. I started back on the tren and winny yesterday against my better judgement. So far it seems that it worked pretty well.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Good job brother... 4lbs in only a 3 day blitz.... I may have to finally give this a try.... From what you can tell was most of the weight loss bodyfat?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump

Originally posted by buff87
    Good job brother... 4lbs in only a 3 day blitz.... I may have to finally give this a try.... From what you can tell was most of the weight loss bodyfat?
    yea, it seems to be. I don't appear any smaller, and my strength stayed the same, so I'm guessing it was mostly fat. The water came off much quicker too since I was only on for 3 days. I had huge pumps when I worked out last night too.

I didn't mention this in the original post, but I upped the test by 200mg per wk in wk 9 to hopefully compensate for any catabolism. I would definitely suggest doing this if you're bulking, or throwing in some prop for a week with the dnp . My rationale was that I would gain the size back real quick even id I did lose some.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    DNP should suppress T-3 levels, so it actually has an anti-catabolic effect, provided you can still train and eat normally. It seems to me that 3 day blitzes, even at slightly higher dosages wouldnt have much of an effect on your training and eating habits. THis was defintely an interesting post

Originally posted by hitmeoff
    DNP should suppress T-3 levels, so it actually has an anti-catabolic effect, provided you can still train and eat normally. It seems to me that 3 day blitzes, even at slightly higher dosages wouldnt have much of an effect on your training and eating habits. THis was defintely an interesting post
    yea, solid theory, but there was no way I could workout on the second or third day. I sat around the house with my shirt off and the thermostat on 68 drinking ice water. I did manage to get all my meals though, I just cut out some carbs, which is why I was a little worried about losing muscle, but it seems to have worked great.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    how is it going JP? was it worth the time and money?

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    hehe, congrats JP.. i think i'm going to try and hit another starting tom.. gonna go 800-600-600 then 4 days off then on again. Come to bbx and check out myth's road to musclemania thread. We are discussing this 3n/4off method. Very convenient.

yea, I think I'm gonna hit another in a few weeks. Yea, it was worth it. I might try going 2 wks this time though and only go up to 600 for the last few days, or I might just do another blitz if I have 3 free days.

Thread Information