zurk is offline New Member

is clomid necessary...

hi, i just placed an order for Dianabol and Proviron through ***********(yes, i know but i had no other sources) and i forgot to also order clomid. this is my first cycle and am starting off small. i plan on using 25 mg/day for 8 weeks and would like to keep some of the gains...is clomid really necessary considering all the above info?
    31 years old
    240 lbs (20 lbs overweight)

thank you in advance
    Last edited by Pete235; 09-05-2002 at 12:05 PM.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Dont start this without clomid or you will not be able to restart your natural test levels post cycle.Nolvedex would be a good Idea too!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Two things bro;

1) Please don't post source names like that. I editted your post, but please go back and read the board rules. Thanks.

2) Why are you using dbol only? If you are slightly overweight it is not a good choice. You will see some quick gains in size and strength, but it will be a lot of water. Dbol only cycles are notorious for losing almost all gains afterwards...with or withouit clomid. If you haven't yet started, wait until you get an injectable test. BTW...25mg/day is very mild for your size.

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Two things bro;

1) Please don't post source names like that. I editted your post, but please go back and read the board rules. Thanks.

2) Why are you using dbol only? If you are slightly overweight it is not a good choice. You will see some quick gains in size and strength, but it will be a lot of water. Dbol only cycles are notorious for losing almost all gains afterwards...with or withouit clomid. If you haven't yet started, wait until you get an injectable test. BTW...25mg/day is very mild for your size.
    I completely agree Pete. At LEAST get some EQ or deca or SOMETHING. But I agree test is best. And you definitely need clomid. I would recommend an anti-e with the dbol 's too like femara or armidex (femara is better if you can swing the cost). With the test I would also run some finastride to protect prostate and hair. At 31 prostate problems should be on your mind and finastride can help prevent these problems (but remember you can't run finastride and deca together).

my apologies and thanks for correcting my mistake. i have chosen this because i am new all this and a bit overwhelmed. i want to start off slowly and see if its something i want to continue. i guess you can say i want to build up my nerve. also, since i needed to purchase it through the place i did, and theres only a 50/50 chance that ill actually get it, this was the least expensive choice to gamble with. i figure over time ill come in contact with people that can help me further.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Well bro, and I'm really not trying to discourage you as your are still in the learning curve, I honestly don't think clomid will make a big difference. It may, but it may not. I've heard of some people keeping gains from dbol only cycles but the majority lose up to 80-90% of what they've gained. It's a great drug to kick start things, just not great on it's own. Also, pick up some milk thistle or ALA (alpha lipoic acid) to detoxify your liver as dbol is a 17AA.

NoLimits is offline Member
    zurk; listen to what has been said here. Pete is telling you some important info. You say you are overwhelmed... well then, just read all the drug profiles and the posts. You have a lot to learn. You are right... it is a choice, your choice... make it a smart one!

thanks for all the advice. i have searched for info on the following question but have not been able to find the answer...

why do people lose what they have gained? i'm not talking about strength losses, but mass losses. if you keep up the workout and the protien intake, it doesn't make sennse that you would lose it. i know, from reading, that you do lose it, but why?

XXX
    XXX is offline New Member
    i asked this ? bfor and had no answer to it, cos i started my 1st cycle without clomid, however i was
    able to pulled the trigger and gained 15lbs
    without clomid, right working on my 3rd and still
    the same ? as ZURK is clomid necessary?

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    Is Clomid necessary? YES, in most circumstances.

You take the Clomid after your cycle so it should not prevent you from gaining 15 lbs. during a cycle. What it does is help your NATURAL test levels come back to normal. This should be VERY important to everyone unless you plan on staying on test for the rest of your lives which some of your crazy bastards probably are.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong but basically the loss of size is becuase most of what you're gaining is water. You become "bloated". Once you're off your cycle, your body goes back to normal.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    i did a fina/dbol cycle a couple months ago, gained 15lbs of muscle, did not use clomid, kept it all.
    However, i have not reached my genetic potential yet. I have since gained 20lbs, mostly in my legs and back.

Thread Information