Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

My newly proposed cycle...

1-10 EQ 400mg
    1-8 Prop 100mg ED
    4-12 Fina 71.25mg ED

Well, what do you all think? A very knowledgeable bro recommended I throw in the EQ...I like the idea...any thoughts? BTW, please don't ask about my stats...this is generally speaking.

BTW, i really want to start Fina ASAP...could you bro's give me an idea on if that would be smart or not? please feel free to give your honest opinion and critique my cycle. thanks in advance.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    brother me and i think alot of other bros in here will always give honest opinions on matters like this its nothing to joke around with.how about this.
    prop and fina are good to jump starting the cycle so its pretty much up to u .fina for 8 weeks is a little too long for me but if u take the proper measurements u should be fine .u can do it the way u have it but i would run it 5-13 fina and start clomid right away.it take eq 19-21 days to metabolise out ur system.or
    1-8 fina
    1-10 eq
    5-13 prop
    it really up to u .the fina will give u a better kickstart.

4plates is offline Banned
    looks pretty good,i would run ehethate until wk 10 and then switch to prop 11-13 with the tren .move the tren up a wk and hit it wk 5-13 .
    clomid 3 days out and i would run clomid for an extra wk,since tren shuts you down pretty hard!

very interesting ideas....making me think here, i like that...any more suggestions??? i have a shitload of prop (100 ml total) to work with here...

ok bro's...what about this????:

1-4 Prop 100mg EOD or ED?? (as a frontloader-or as big n stated-fina as a frontloader??)
    1-12 Cypionate 400mg
    1-12 EQ 400mg
    1-7 Fina 71.25mg ED
    12-14 Prop 100mg ED
    14-17 Clomid

I know it maybe slightly out of the norm, but what do you all honestly think? I will most likely do the prop ED, but I wanted to see what you all thought about EOD??? I would love to run the EQ at 12 weeks as well?? Thoughts on this?? Am I crazy??
    Last edited by Big Rush; 09-05-2002 at 12:47 AM.

anyone else have an idea?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    My next run will consist of test enanthate , fina, eq.
    Week 1-10
    test 400mg
    eq 400mg
    week 7-12
    fina 75mg ed
    week 13-?
    hcg then hit clomid

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    Since you already have the prop, whynot go with something close to the original. I guess you don't mind everyday sticks (i don't either), but isn't this your first run? Oh well, how about
    Weeks 1-13 T.Prop 75mg/ed
    Weeks 1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    Weeks 7-13 Fina@ 71.25mg/ed
    Weeks 1-16 Arimidex @ .25-.5mg/ed (depends on how much estrogen you feel needs to be in system-- personal preference.)
    Weeks 14-16 Clomid

I think that test dosage would be ideal b/c you did not mention stats, but you did mention 400 mg/wk of enanth as what you wanted to run. Well adjust for dosages. Be aware, any do not advocate prop or fina for first cycles simply b/c of everday injections needed for maintaing constant blood levels and b/c of complications with sides (sometimes best to stick to compound which only carry the same hormonal sides [estrogen, progesterone, prolactin] for first few cycles to test out how their body reacts to different gear.)

thanks everyone! kaoz&zen, i have one other cycle under my belt...it was:

1-9 Sust 250mg
    1-9 EQ 400mg
    7-12 Winny 50mg ED
    13-15 Clomid
    L-dex throughout

I had no serious sides at all *knocks on wood*...i think i can handle my proposed cycle...although, i must admit i like the idea oof twice a week injections as opposed to ED...LOL..but i ain't no bitch, i can handle it...

so you think 75mg ED of prop is enough??? i was thinking of frontloading for 4-5 weeks with the prop at 100mg ED and then only starting it back if i experience fina dick???

here is what i will do as of now, unless i get a better idea from some of you knowledgeable bros out there!:

1-12 EQ 400mg
    1-4 Prop 100mg ED (cycle kickstarter)
    7-14 Fina 71.25mg ED
    14-16 Clomid
    L-dex throughout

might run cyp at 400mg along with the EQ???

morphias is offline New Member
    Yes,as you have been advised use the cyp.

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    morphias, why do you feel this way. I believe the recomendation earlier would be only because it requires less frequent injections, but perhaps i am wrong. 4plates, any reason for advocating such, or just experience?
    he said he had the prop already.
    BR, personally i would run the prop that way all the way through then till final week, at whatever dosage you decide to use (I would run 100mg/ed). Sorry about thinking this was your first time.
    Last edited by kaoz&zen; 09-05-2002 at 07:19 PM.

honsetly, i really don't want to run prop for 12 weeks...maybe 4 just for a kickstart...i'm thinking this may be a good cycle...

1-12 400mg EQ
    1-12 400mg Cyp (TT) or 500mg Enan. (QV)???????
    1-4 100mg ED Prop (QV)
    7-14 71.25mg ED Fina
    14-16 Clomid
    L-dex throughout and of course Nolva on hand

too much test??? too long??? i really want to run EQ for that extra 2 weeks...thanks everyone so far for your input...now the querstion remains...Enanthate or Cyp or NONE???

Thread Information