VAgym is offline Junior Member

3rd Cycle - Need Fine Tuning

I am about to start my third cycle and need any input or fine tuning. It going to be a light cycle since we are headed in ther Fall/Winter. Also I have never been one for extremely high doeses anyway. I am planning a much longer/higher dose cycle in late Spring

Cycle:

Weeks 1-10 200mg Test
    Weeks 2-11 200mg EQ
    Weeks 15: 300mg Clomid day 1, 100mg the following 10 days, 50 mg the last 10 days

10 mg Gluatimine during and post cycle
    Creatine Post Cycle

Do I need Milk Thisle and ALA since I am not using any 17aa's?
    What about saw palmento?

Diet is good so I won't mention all that. Anything else that I have overlooked or could assist?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    since this is #3, i would raise the dosages to 400mg on both. the late spring cycle should have no bearing on this one at this point.
    i would dump the milk thistle, but run the r-ala for sure. the rest looks good to me bro, enjoy.

peace bb79

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro why u runnin the eq 2-11 like that?they are bothe long acting esters and they take just about the same time to hit your receptors and the same time to metabolise out of your body .run them both at 1-10 weeks .so u only have to wait 3 weeks to start the clomid .if u do it the way u have it it wuld be 4 weeks without test in .u would be overdue 1 week and wouldnt be able to start cause u had to wait another week for the eq.also im all for low doses and all but the lowest id go is 300 of each .

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    big n is right bro, i missed that all together, it should be the other way around, test 1-11, and eq 1-10.
    that way they will taper out at the same time.

peace bb79

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I agree with the guys on bro's with this, you have to raise those levels up. Other then that get ready to grow.

Aragorn

Thread Information