Thread: Pre juice Q's

HPvox is offline New Member

Pre juice Q's

Went out today and bought some ECA Stack to keep me in check as I read read read I also bought BodyTech WheyTech Protein (as weird as this sounds). It has 100cal per serving (15 from fat) 17g protein and 3 carb. It also has the standard amino acids. Now, my question is, do I need to get any additional supplements while I lurk around here and get ready for some juice? Also, what do you think (or where can I find) the daily carb/protein intake for me. I'm 200-210lbs 5.10" and got some fat to get rid off. Thanks for all the help as I received a warm welcome here. Definitely worth my while to hang out here and bother some of you fellas.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR

Aragorn

still growin is offline Member
    What r u planning as a cycle? We can help better if you have an idea.
    I would try to get 2grams protien per pound, so about 400 for you. Let us know what you want to take, and we can help you with the supplements/protectants a little more! Welcome aboard bro!

HPvox is offline New Member
    What r u planning as a cycle? We can help better if you have an idea.
    The truth is that I don't know yet. I need to read more and get a better idea what is involved. I'm trying though to get the right diet in while I browse the forums, but I don't know how I should go about it. DO you think I can follow the general diet settings posted here on AR (Mon-Sun)?

Thread Information