reppedout1 is offline Member

blood pressure up after last shot!

hey all!just finished up the last shot of my bulker i was running test cyp 700 mg/wk and 1-test at 400 mg/wk,the cycle ended up only being 8 weeks due to the fact that i lost a ton of gear from using too big a needlw to draw with,stupid mistake and this is my third cycle,anyway last thursday i finished up my last injection and shot a lil more than usual 1.5 cc just cuz i wanted to use up all the gear so for that week i shot about 800,during the cycle my bp was normal even when running dbol but a day after this last shot my bp rose to i believe the highest was 170/92 which is high it's going down now but do you guys think that spike in test could have caused the bp increase?was gonna ru some prop for 2 weeks but decided against it cuz i wasn't feeling well,thanks very much!!!....repped

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I am intrigued to know how you "lost a ton of gear" by using a large needle. I draw with an 18g and shoot with 23g and never loose a drop

i don't really know either i used a 20 gauge to draw this cycle and it was eating up my stopper and my gear is ultra thin,it was really bad one time that i probably lost a few cc's,switched to a 25 ga and everything was better,it's weird cuz all my bottles were overfilled,i guess 8 weeks is ok cuz i gained 15 pound most which i attribute to the 1-test which is awesome.....repped

Second2None is offline Banned
    did you take the syringe off the needle while it was still in the vial? LOL

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    where are you getting your bp results from?

at my local supermarkets pharmacy,which oi know sucks cuz i know it can't be accurate because my arm doesn't fit right,i'd like to buy a wrist one when i can.....repped

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    thats kinda what i figured. those machines can be way off. i took a manual bp the other day 144/92. within 5 minutes somebody came in with a machine and did it and it was 177/107. so it may be just reading a little high.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    thats kinda what i figured. those machines can be way off. i took a manual bp the other day 144/92. within 5 minutes somebody came in with a machine and did it and it was 177/107. so it may be just reading a little high.
    so your saying the machines aren/t accurate meaning they read high?

Thread Information