Thread: ** Deca

muscleup is offline Associate Member

** Deca

Hey my peeps, my connection can't get me ttokkoyo deca 300.... he said it would be a while... so I 'm going to get the ** deca...has anyone had any problems with this ** stuff, I've heard good and bad things about it but I'm trying it anyway, just want to know a little bit more about it.
    Last edited by Pete235; 11-03-2001 at 02:45 PM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Thumbs down Are you happy now????

***I came back and edited this post because it looks like someone has no sense of humor. That's a true shame.

Last edited by PaPaPumP; 11-03-2001 at 10:01 AM.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    i made good gains off it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    LOL....This is classic.

"Is it good, well if it ain't im usin it anyway, so you might as well lie to me and just say it's good so i can keep my dignity"....hahaha

Ahhhhh It's good.

PaPaPump ...I hope you were not quoting me because thats not what I said...I'm curious about **'s quality and decided before I posted That I was going to try it..I was just seeing if any body here had good/bad results with it....and then came your smart ass no help post....thanks
    Last edited by Pete235; 11-05-2001 at 06:16 AM.

The original jason Guest
    calm down children dont start a flaming war im sure there have been many posts about the quality I suggest if you have ordered it then you can offer us some insite on your findings also I think if you do some searching you might find some threads from what I hear 99% of stuff has good reports from most people

peace
    jason

Originally posted by muscleup
    PaPaPump ...I hope you were not quoting me because thats not what I said...I'm curious about **'s quality and decided before I posted That I was going to try it..I was just seeing if any body here had good/bad results with it....and then came your smart ass no help post....thanks

Are you kidding me?! You are getting upset over something as stupid as a little joke perpetrated by a "well known dick head" like me? Man, it's gonna be tough talking to you in the future if you can not realize when i being sarcastic. Sorry if i offended you, but if you are, PM me so we can talk it out. Again, sorry for what i said...i thought it was funny and still do. So if you don't, well that's just too bad. PaPA can't please everybody.

By the way, the last time I checked this is the first time in months I have ever seen someone attempting to flame(Bad job at that, but still...attempting). If that's how it's gonna be, so be it, I'll be on my way.
    Last edited by Pete235; 11-05-2001 at 06:16 AM.

WannaBeBuff is offline Junior Member
    Flame on PappaPump. This site isn't for people who are self concious and can't take a joke anyways. I don't see what the problem is anyway, there are some that are just too thin skinned. Do what you want PapaPump, the rest of us can take a joke. Well, sometimes. Was that funny, I can't tell anymore.

Papa Pump ....sorry to jump the gun and get started here in a bad way, but Like I said I was just seeing if anyone had anything good/bad to say about it...I apologize again, I am a bit quick tempered at times....I will try not to take everything so personal in the future.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    MU....I just editted your posts slightly cause ** may be getting close to souce naming. No offence meant bro...we just gotta be careful.

Pete

No offense taken...lets get this straightened out Papa Pump...I just apologized..

WannaBeBuff is offline Junior Member
    Hey, can you just feel all the love here, It's great isn't it.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    MU...triple P is offline at the moment bro.

No worries bro. Like I said, i will joke.....A LOT. Quite frankly, i know i get annoying sometimes with all my jokes, but thats who i am, and i cant change that. From now on, i will try to pick my spots better. Anyway,Good luck w/ your cycle, and grow big.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Are you kidding me?! You are getting upset over something as stupid as a little joke perpetrated by a "well known dick head" like me?
    Hey pump, who said your well know.

muscleup, Hey theres a lot of sarcasm on this board. You just got to get used to it. Everyone just jokes around with each other Bro. No body means anything by it. Just a little harmless fun. Lets just put this all behind us. Papa is a good guy for being a "well known dick head". He wasn't famming you at all Bro.

cool... all is well...I'm as much to blame as PaPa Pump...I took what he said to personal and I jumped the gun...It's all peachy now....hahahah

Damn..... Can't you feel all the testosterone in the air??? I wish I could bottle it up, I could probably run a whole friggin cycle with it!

Thread Information