Thread: First Cycle

ckemmerer is offline New Member

First Cycle

I am interested in doing my first cycle. I am 27 years old 6'2" and weigh about 170. I have a very difficult time putting on weight. I have done some research on different cycle options, but I am still a little unsure exactly what would work best for me. I am no good with needles so whatever I do it would have to be orally. Any thought or suggestions.

Iron is offline Junior Member
    Just get over the needle thing and do d-bol/test/eq Your liver will love you even more!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I know it's not what you want to hear but you have to get over the needle thing or give up on using AAS for growth.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    No pain no gain. You just have to suck it up. Thats all part of it. Come with us with a proposed cycle and then we can help you.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    get over it man....im 20 (21 in 5 days) and was scared shitless about the whole needle thing.....
    i have just started my first cycle sust/deca about two weeks ago....
    after a heap of research and standing infront of the comp with my pants down on spotinjections.com i injected myself and have been doing it since........now i think to myself that there was nothing to be afraid of......
    good luck bro

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    If you cant Muster the courage just have someone else do it
    When i was younger i had no problem sticking myself(Plus bein in Army i couldnt ask anyone). I had stopped juicin for 10 yrs. I started back up again 1 yr ago and i tried jabbing it in and Man i couldnt do it. it was preloaded Sust and the needle they give you looked like a #2 pencil.
    i walked over to my wife and made her do it. So just ask someone you trust. And make sure they know what their doin. have them practice on an orange a few times. Hope i helped

David B. is offline Member
    Dude, get over it. Darting yourself isn't a big deal at all.

--dnb

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    in no time at all youll be lookin forward to injecting...just nut up and do that sh*t...but do it right lol

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    bro suck it up,and do it. it's not a big deal as you might think. oral only cycle isn't the way to go.. the shots are practically painless when i first came here i was scared shitless too. don't worry just do it..

Thread Information