THE RONAN is offline New Member

Testosterone Suspension 100mg/20ml

Because It Is Water Based Can I Inject This With An Insulin Needle The Size I Have Is 1 Cc 1/2 Inch 29 Gauge.. Ty For Your Help

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah it should be able to go thru that with no problem

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    just dont go to the glutes with a 1/2 in needle, can you not get 5/8 in ?

Ty For Your Info All They Had Was 1/2 Inch... I Was Going To Inject Shoulders And Triceps Only..are These Good Spots.ty Again For Your Help

gman13 is offline Junior Member
    that seems kinda short to me for a muscle injection, but I guess try and see!

tried my first shot with an insulin needle using the test suspension ..went good but still dont know if it got in deep enough ...i did the shoulder next is the tricep.

SNUKA is offline Member
    yea i would stick to areas with lower body fat like bis, tris, maybe even delts and chest if you have a low body fat %. sometimes if you look in the right places you can find 27g needles for a 3cc syringe that are 1" or better

Ok, Last Question And Ty To All Who Replied By The Way.i Have Decided To Use The 22 Guage 1/inch For Delts/glutes.and Will Only Use The Insulin Needle For Tries/bies And Calfs.are These Areas Good And Is That Needle Going Deep Enough To Make A Difference.. I Am 5'11""and Weight 225,not Allot Of Fat But The Regular Amount.the Only Reason I Want To Use Insulin Is The Clear Fact That Less Pain And Much Easier Injections..but It Must Work For Me To Continue Thankyou For All Your Help..

sphincter is offline Member
    ummm the 23 and 25ga needles don't hurt any more than insulin needles do and it won'ttake forever to squeeae the oil out.. plus, you can get the correct length pin for your application.. man up and poke yourself correctly bro! :P

plus... what's with the screen name?? mean something?

SNUKA is offline Member
    if you want less pain dont even think about shooting calves especially with suspension at that dose

First Off Sphincter I Am Using A Water Based Suspension With The Insulin Needle,and Any Oil Based I Use I Will Use The 22/23 Gauge..the Name The Ronan Is From My New Son Born.. Who Is Now 1yr Old ,we Named Him Ronan..i Do Use A Bigger Needle For Delts ,glutes.and Was Just Wondering If I Could Get Away With Insulin For The Smaller Parts Like Bies/tries..thank You For The Responce..

ACAZORES is offline Member
    my test suspension dont go thru a 25 / 23 even a 21 gauge needle, why is that, it got stuck

[QUOTE=SNUKA;3700306]if you want less pain dont even think about shooting calves especially with suspension at that dose[/Q TY FOR LETTING ME KNOW..(CALVES) SO JUST BIES/TRIES???.AND DO YOU THINK 1/2 INSULIN NEEDLE IS LONG ENOUGH.. TY FOR YOUR HELP

Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES View Post
    my test suspension dont go thru a 25 / 23 even a 21 gauge needle, why is that, it got stuck
    ALL I CAN THINK IS DID YOU SHAKE THE BOTTLE FIRST..THE CRYSTALS SETTLE TO THE BOTTOM AND IF THIS IS WHAT U ARE DRAWING WITH THE NEEDLE IT COULD BE CLOGGING THE PIN..

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    [QUOTE=THE RONAN;3700640]
    Quote Originally Posted by SNUKA View Post
    if you want less pain dont even think about shooting calves especially with suspension at that dose[/Q TY FOR LETTING ME KNOW..(CALVES) SO JUST BIES/TRIES???.AND DO YOU THINK 1/2 INSULIN NEEDLE IS LONG ENOUGH.. TY FOR YOUR HELP
    A 1/2" needle is TOO short. Dont use it. I wouldnt inject AAS with less then an 1". I inject my bis, tris and delts all with a 25 ga, 1". If you go with 1/2" you will increase your chance of some of the oil seeping subcutaneous. Ive had that happen even with 1" in the off season when my bf was highter injecting in high fat places like glutes.

Sometimes my suspension gets clogged even with a 25 ga. After drawing the solution with a 20ga needle, I change out the needle to a 25 ga leaving the gaurd on. Then I hold it under a small stream of hot water for a minute or two to warm up the syringe (keeping the water away from the needle). Fewer plugs if warm and easier to push.

[QUOTE=cgb6810;3700724]
    Quote Originally Posted by THE RONAN View Post

A 1/2" needle is TOO short. Dont use it. I wouldnt inject AAS with less then an 1". I inject my bis, tris and delts all with a 25 ga, 1". If you go with 1/2" you will increase your chance of some of the oil seeping subcutaneous. Ive had that happen even with 1" in the off season when my bf was highter injecting in high fat places like glutes.

Sometimes my suspension gets clogged even with a 25 ga. After drawing the solution with a 20ga needle, I change out the needle to a 25 ga leaving the gaurd on. Then I hold it under a small stream of hot water for a minute or two to warm up the syringe (keeping the water away from the needle). Fewer plugs if warm and easier to push.
    DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE THAT I AM INJECTING A WATER BASE NOT AN OIL WITH THE 1/2 INCH INTO MY BIES OR TRIES.SO FAR I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM WITH GETTING THE WATER SUSPENSION TO FLOW GOOD THROUGH THE 27 GAUGE INSULIN NEEDLE..BUT IF U THINK ONLY USE 1 INCH OR MORE I VALUE YOUR OPINON..THANK YOU FOR IT..IF THE SOLUTION DOES SEEP INTO THE SUBCUTANEOUS,DOES THIS SIMPLY MEAN A WASTED SHOT OR ARE THER COMPLICATIONS TO THIS HAPPENING..

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    [QUOTE=THE RONAN;3700950]
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post

DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE THAT I AM INJECTING A WATER BASE NOT AN OIL WITH THE 1/2 INCH INTO MY BIES OR TRIES.SO FAR I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM WITH GETTING THE WATER SUSPENSION TO FLOW GOOD THROUGH THE 27 GAUGE INSULIN NEEDLE..BUT IF U THINK ONLY USE 1 INCH OR MORE I VALUE YOUR OPINON..THANK YOU FOR IT..IF THE SOLUTION DOES SEEP INTO THE SUBCUTANEOUS,DOES THIS SIMPLY MEAN A WASTED SHOT OR ARE THER COMPLICATIONS TO THIS HAPPENING..
    It will turn red and swollen if it goes subcutaneous. Im not sure if it can get infected, but its no fun. Ive had it happen 2-3 times. It doesnt make a difference if oil or water based. You want the AAS deep. 1/2" is too short. I bury a 1" in my tris and bis.

Thread Information