Thread: Orals!

N8O
    N8O is offline New Member

Orals!

I've done a search and haven't found what i'm looking for. The question i have is 'what would the best oral be for putting on mass and gaining strength and keeping the gains?' and can u stack any orals?

thanks

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    an oral alone for what you want may not happen
    dbol and anadrol is great for size but without an injectable used with them the gains do not stay to well.
    winny is the best oral for keeping your gains but the gains you get from winny are slow and minimal but quality size. but overall not big gains
    as far as mixing orals like dbol or ad with winny it is possible and may keep more of the gains but very hard on liver

you also ned clomid or nolvadex post cycle to help keep gains

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    also with orals get ala or milk thistle. this will help your liver when running toxic roids.

N8O
    what could be done to help the liver out apart from monorting blood etc.?

inertia is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by symatech
    also with orals get ala or milk thistle. this will help your liver when running toxic roids.

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    One thing to help the liver would be getting over Needle phobia, and use a injectable...

1) Its more effective
    2) Its safer
    and 3) Its actually 200 times easier than people think before they try it, it actually becomes fun..

Jaguar

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You can take D-bol for 4 weeks @ 40mgs e/d and ship your injectables to me
    Seriously listen to the guys that replied. Get over the needle fear.
    It's not that bad.
    A true stack is orals + injects
    And a True True stack is injects + injects

M

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Jaguar
    One thing to help the liver would be getting over Needle phobia, and use a injectable...

1) Its more effective
    2) Its safer
    and 3) Its actually 200 times easier than people think before they try it, it actually becomes fun..

Jaguar

BINGO!!!

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the other guys needles are the way to go. Once you begin to associate the big gains with the shot you will actually look forward to taking your shots.

N8O
    I'm just asking questions to find different answers i'm not cycling yet as i'm only 18 but am interested and am trying to find a medical point of view instead of a non-medical just to see how bad AS is on under developed test systems. I listen to you guys and take in what you say but i'm trying to find some reasearch on it.

peace

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Jaguar!
    I'm no f'n doctor and I don't play one on TV but....You got it right on money!
    LOL!

Muscular_Mike is offline Junior Member
    Whats the easiest injection site?

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Well I gonna assume (pretty safe assumption I think ).. that you have never cycled before if you are asking a question like this, Most guys generally choose to start with the Glute mate (the ass) , as ofcourse its a large muscle, with very little chance of hitting a vein... The Quad is also quite easy mate (these are the main two guys usually start with, delts are also very common, as well as spot injections)..

But if you are looking for just the easiest injection site, and dont have to poke yourself too often , then i would just stick with Glutes to start off with mate...

Jaguar

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    I know that i was a little antsy about injecting myself. i havent been doing it long but i can tell you how I started. I shot and still shoot into my quads for a couple different reasons. First, i can see exactly what i am doing. I can stick, aspirate , and inject with a perfect view. As i havent done that before it really helped. Also i can sit down while doing it, the first time it was helpful because you can steady yourself. But shit, i like it know and glad i did it. I am not afraid of needles and pain is not a problem but i def had anxiety. So good luck and stick away. Also I have a fat ghetto ass and would need some longer pins which i didnt have.

WanaKnowMore is offline New Member

Re: Orals!

Originally posted by N8O
    I've done a search and haven't found what i'm looking for. The question i have is 'what would the best oral be for putting on mass and gaining strength and keeping the gains?' and can u stack any orals?

thanks
    Bro.
    Check this out..
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsample.htm

go down to where it says All Oral Cycle

IMHO I gotta tell ya. I am with the other bro's here on this one, you should stay clear of an all oral cycle if you can. Plus remember you will need a base for the cycle like test or deca .. just my .02 cents..

N8O
    yeah thats wat i'm hearing and might go for i think i might do a cutting cycle of clen /eca or winny/eca then maybe a test/dbol bulking cycle but am still reasearching but thanks to all you guys for your help

jonas63 is offline New Member

WanaKnowMore is offline New Member
    Originally posted by N8O
    yeah thats wat i'm hearing and might go for i think i might do a cutting cycle of clen/eca or winny/eca then maybe a test/dbol bulking cycle but am still reasearching but thanks to all you guys for your help
    Check this out bro..
    http://www.t-mag.com/articles/189ster.html

N8O
    Man theres alot of different opinions out there some people are saying orals are ok by them selfs and that injectables arn't needed. I personaly think that injectables are the way to go from the reasearch i have done but for my first cycle it's be orlas only because i live at home and if my parent found out they'd kill me so for now it's a wait on my first cycle till i move out of home which will prob be when i'm 19 or so. then i'll do it wright and try keep my liver in 1 peace. but i'm really am appreciating the articles and am learning alot so thanks

N8O
    Originally posted by WanaKnowMore

Check this out bro..
    http://www.t-mag.com/articles/189ster.html
    i like the non steroid alternatives in there but these article that include pro-hormones seem to be geared towards people that are at the right level to jucie anyway (age mainly) but i gues theres not that many 18 year olds who are looking at AS anyway

Thread Information