Jenseno9 is offline Member

Eq? How Much? How Long?

I'm doing my second cycle of EQ. The first cycle of EQ that I did was in the summer of 2002. I only had 10ml of the 100mg type and i noticed some gains but not a whole lot. This winter i was thinking about trying another cycle of EQ but of the 10ml 200mg type. In my first cycle of EQ i only did 200mg a week. Do you think doubling that would be too much(400mg a week). I also am going to try some clen (50 tabs)and maybe some clomid. Do you think clomid would be a good idea? Also when should i start taking the clen and possibly the clomid. I would say that I'm an amatuer at bodybuilding and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    10 weeks of 400mgs per week
    Clen starting in week 9
    And YES take clomid 18 days after your last shot of Eq
    The best Ideal would be to stack w/ Winny for 6 weeks @ 50mgs e/d.
    Goodluck,

M

thanks for the advice

I wish that i had enough EQ for 10 weeks but i only have enough for 5 weeks if i do 400mg a week. Also when you say take clomid 18 days after your last shot of EQ, do you mean take clomid "for" 18 days after your last shot.
    thanks again

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    honestly, 50 tabs of clomid isn't enough, IMO...run the EQ at 400mg a week for 10-12 weeks...you can do clomid anytime you want, but it's best when taken maybe during clomid...thats JMO

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: Re: thanks for the advice

Originally posted by johan

I would say get more EQ or dont bother att all because it takes almost 4 weeks for the EQ to kick in(have not used EQ myself so you might want a second opionion).

Start clomid 18 days after your last shot, do 300mg for 1 day 100m for 10 days and 50mg for 10 days
    I agree, he definately needs more gear...

Should i take less EQ for longer

Sorry guys i know that i need more gear but i just dont have the resources. Would taking EQ at 300mg work better? I heard that EQ takes 4 weeks to kick in. And if this is true taking 400mg a week would only make my cycle 5 weeks long. HELP?!?!

Thread Information