sphincter is offline Member

question about girls and juice

My wife is 23 but has had a very very low libido for the last year or so.. we used to have sex 2-3 times ED most days and would maybe skip a day or two here or there.. but we were VERY regularly sexual. Obviously, this can't go on forever and I didn't exoect it to.. but 2-3 times a week would be nice.

She asked the question last night that if Testosterone raises the libido in men, what, if anything, would raise her libido? would test do it? estrogen? Is there anything we can do to help her (and me) with this?

Ladies, what steroids do you use and what, if any, effect does it have on your libido? The wife would be interested in something to help her firm up but mostly to help with the libido.. I have only heard of girls using Anavar and that it can enlarge the clitoris but don't know if it would help in this situation.

She is possibly interested in testing out somethign just to see how it afects her... nothing long term and she's not really interested (right now) in cycling regularly.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    My wife is 23 but has had a very very low libido for the last year or so.. we used to have sex 2-3 times ED most days and would maybe skip a day or two here or there.. but we were VERY regularly sexual. Obviously, this can't go on forever and I didn't exoect it to.. but 2-3 times a week would be nice.

She asked the question last night that if Testosterone raises the libido in men, what, if anything, would raise her libido? would test do it? estrogen? Is there anything we can do to help her (and me) with this?

Ladies, what steroids do you use and what, if any, effect does it have on your libido? The wife would be interested in something to help her firm up but mostly to help with the libido.. I have only heard of girls using Anavar and that it can enlarge the clitoris but don't know if it would help in this situation.

She is possibly interested in testing out somethign just to see how it afects her... nothing long term and she's not really interested (right now) in cycling regularly.
    var would work to increase her sex drive. But IMO i wouldent self mecicate especially for a women
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Atomini is offline Banned
    Androgens (pretty much any anabolic steroid ) will increase libido in both sexes. Not a good idea though to stick highly androgenic male hormones into females.

Dopamine can increase sex drive. Estrogen can do it too.

would Melanotan2 work for her like it does for guys?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I was thinking of PT-141 (basically melanotanII without the tanning effect) or some cabergoline which is known to help with libido.

goin on 4T is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    I was thinking of PT-141 (basically melanotanII without the tanning effect) or some cabergoline which is known to help with libido.
    PT-141 is Melanotan II with out the tanning effect?

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    l-arginine/ginkgo/ginseng

Maybe she needs to read sum cosmo and figure out new ways to spice things up.

ehh, we have PLENTY of spice when it actually happens.. she has multiples and goes through the fukkin roof but she has some mental block with getting to where she wants to have it.. once she gets going she's freakin unstoppable and everything is beyond great!! it's kind of hard to explain but suffice it to say her history could have something to do with it and I'm trying to help deal with all that as well... I figured maybe a little libido boost would help things along

she enjoys sex, she used to be insatiable and over the last year has become more and more withdrawn sexually. She says she wants to want it more and doesn't know why she doesn't. She doesn't desire other men or anything and I am better looking now than ever and she finds my newly enhanced muscles a huge turn on.. when she gets turned on... it's wierd, I know...

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goin on 4T View Post
    PT-141 is Melanotan II with out the tanning effect?

Lets put it this way. PT-141 is the part of MelanotanII responsible for the libido enhancement effects. More correct this way.

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    This sounds more like a psychological issue, not a phisiological one. I would not turn to AAS in this case. Whatever "issue" she had in the past is creating the road block in my opinion. Or perhaps something else is manifesting itself at this stage - stress of some sort. Money would be better spent on therapy or other med advice/help. I know this is not what you want to hear, but just my $.02. Good luck!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by small guyy View Post
    maybe ask your docter, some are cool. My sister's doc is cool like that
    You know, we have some new threads you could respond to, that is if you get tired of bumping old ones with every post.

Thread Information