Thread: gyno question

bunktown is offline Junior Member

gyno question

i was wondering if i had gyno i was feeling around my nipple and i felt several lumps and they are in several differnt spots. is this gyno or not. oh i have never done a cycle either but i know u can get it even though u have never done a cycle. any help would be appreciated. if it isnt gyno what could it be.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't want to scare you but it could be breast cancer. I would go to a doctor and have that checked out. Men have a slightly higher mortality rate then women from breast cancer and a lot may have to do with them not examining their breast and catching it early.

that sucks i was never expecting that one but i guess i better go to the doc and get it checked. does anyone else have an idea of what it can be

overhere is offline New Member
    Any lump forming on your body should be checked out by a doc.

Do your self a favor and have it examined, you'll sleep better for doing it.

i just wanted to bump this to see if anyone has any other ideas on what it could be

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    BUMP for more

still growin is offline Member
    It could be a lot of things, but go to the doc. If you never used gear, have it checked out. Why not?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Get it checked, but more times than most recognize, lumps will occur around mens nipple and in sporatic spots of the pectoral from calcium or fiber build up.
    Get it checked to be safe, but I wouldn't pull any hair out over it.....YET

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I don't want to scare you but it could be breast cancer. I would go to a doctor and have that checked out. Men have a slightly higher mortality rate then women from breast cancer and a lot may have to do with them not examining their breast and catching it early.
    .......or could be testicular cancer. i feel my chest area every day (kinda turns me on a little too ) to check for any lumps whether it be gyno or some strange thing.....

Thread Information