Thread: hows this look?

grabagear is offline Junior Member

Question hows this look?

6 foot 180lbs 6% bf
    diet will be perfect during cycle.

weeks 1-10 25mg d-bol per day
    weeks 2-8 250mg of sust 250 per week
    what doe u guys think? I was hoping to put on at least 25 pounds is it possible with this cycle? and how can I keep my gains?
    I know I should use either Nolovadex or Clomid but I dont know which one? any help will be appreciated!!!
    thanx guys.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, imo ur cycle is a little light. And why are u running the dbol for 10 weeks?!? Not a good idea for the liver bro. Run it 4, 5 weeks max. If u want up it to 35mgs but ONLY run it for 4, 5 weeks. Also run 250mgs sust twice a week for 12 weeks and start at week 1, not week 2. 250mgs is not worth it imo. Yes u need both Nolv and Clomid. Keep Nolv on hand and run the Clomid 3 weeeks after ur last test shot to help bring back natural test and keep gains. I would re-think ur cycle bro.

OG

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Wow.....NO ! You're going to kill your liver by doing d-bol for 10 straight weeks

1-4 d-bol @ 25 mg's day
    1-10 sus @ 250 week

You could always up the amount of sus (test). I don't think that 1 cc of Sus a week is going to get you 25 pounds.

Nolvadex - you can use during the cycle to help prevent gyno. You have the option of taking it the whole time, but it might hinder your gains. Or, you could take it at first signs of gyno (itchy nipples, etc.) and then take it for the remainde of the cycle.

Clomid - can be used for post cycle to help elevate your body's naturat test levels. Need about 30 pills of 50 mg's day

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    You should do a good bit of research before you decide on anything. A few suggestions might be:

wks 1-4 D-bol 30mgs/day
    wks 1-10 Sust250 250 or 500 mgs/week (depending on how much you feel you want to run)
    wks 13-15 Clomid 300mgs day1/100mgs 10days/50mgs 10 days
    Nolva on hand in case of gyno

IMO though do a lot more research, and when you think you know then research a little more.

looks like you beat me to it, KeyMastur

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by trimunex
    looks like you beat me to it, KeyMastur

just barely, but OG beat me......hey OG - feel free to sleep in late one day !!!!! haha....

Originally posted by KeyMastur

just barely, but OG beat me......hey OG - feel free to sleep in late one day !!!!! haha....
    hahaha!! <stands UP> Hi my names OG and im addicted to ar.com forums....lol This is what happens guys. Use me as the post whore poster child...

OG

That is the weirdest shit. After I had submitted my post for the thread only Key's post was ahead of mine. It wasn't until a little while later that OG's post showed up in the thread when I came back and checked the thread again. I don't know what that was about! Oh well, looks like you beat me to it too, OG.

hehehe...ur getting slow in ur old age trimunex...

OG

grabagear is offline Junior Member
    thanx for the advice guys! the reason I was going to go for 10 wk with the d-bol was because a good friend of mine did a three month cycle of 30mg a day of just straight d-bol! and saw huge gains. but after I read a little bit on it I thought 8-10 wks would be ok? but I guess not huh. I will re think everything and then ask you guys again. oh yeah all I have is 8 shots of sust 250 so even if I wanted to I couldnt go 500mg a week for 8 -10 weeks. my supplier got busted so all I have is the 8 shots of sust 250 and enough d-bol to run 30mg a day for 2 months what do you guys think I can do with that? oh and I also have clomid.
    thanx guys and gals.

Thread Information