Thread: side effects...

Towel is offline Associate Member

side effects...

A buddy of mine is curently running a cycle on test(500mg) and deca (200mg). Same cycle I am running right now as well. I am one week ahead of him. He is now in week 4 of his cycle and has few problems regarding side effects.

first of all he is retaining much water, which is very comon side effect. But he worries a lot about it. He says that his ankle, neck and face got a lot thicker. Another thing is that he has irregular heartbeat while doing heavy workouts like squat and he feels a high pressure around his face/neck.

Well i told him that he shouldn't worry about it and that his body has to get used to the gear, water retention and the extra weight he put on in a short time. But he keep nagging about it and wants to stop his cycle. He asked me to open a thread and ask for your opinions.

thx

hugoboss is offline Associate Member
    use an AI to help with the water...

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    If i were him, I would start running an AI like Adex and for the short term relief with water retention and high BP i would run a potassium sparing diuretic like aldactone.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    he proabably feels all that pressure in face and neck from all the water. An AI will take care of most of that. Once he starts taking it he will be on the can shortly after getting rid of all that water

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    hes probaly not drinking enough water...u should get very min a gal per day..which takes some getting use too.

the more he drinks the less he'll retain

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    on top of drinking a lot of water... taking an AI... he should really watch out for his sodium intake.. steroids do increase protien synthesis, nitrogen retention as well as SODIUM retention, which holds that extra water on you. you only need anywhere from 2000-2500mgs of sodium a day for your body to function optimally. junk food does have a tendancy to have a lot of sodium so eat clean..good luck

Towel is offline Associate Member
    ok thx guys. I told him to drink more water and reduce his sodium intake. He felt a lot better today. So we are going to give it a couple days and then consider AI.

thx

Thread Information