Thread: D-BOL and Eq

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member

D-BOL and Eq

Hej!

I'm 19,6'5, 54 inch chest 36 inch waist and 20 stone...i want to do:

weeks1-5: 30 mgs d-bol
    weeks 1-8: 300mgs Equipoise

Would this be a ok cycle? going to run 10mgs nolva all the wat through to stop water retention and gyno, clomid to finish..i don't like deca becaus eof the heavy suppression on the HPTA and i DON'T want to use a test just yet.

What will the sides be like? and will acne be a problem.?
    any thoughts?

GOD DAG!!!:

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    eq needs to be ran longer--it takes 3 weeks to start seeing effects from eq. i would do no less than 10 weeks on eq and better yet 12 weeks at no less than 400mg per week
    dbol can go to 6 weeks but dose is good
    nolv will take away some of the dbol gains so i aways say take as needed--if you dont want water retension try some arimidex which will prevent gyno and water retension.
    start clomid 3 weeks after last eq shot as eq works 3 weeks in system

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If it were me, I would add test, but as in your other thread, you don't want to do that.

EQ's effects take off in the latter weeks so I would extend the EQ to 10wks at least.(12 would be good)

Besides that, you should be good to go. Make sure to drink plenty of water and have a liver protectant during the cycle(especially during dbol )

Clomid three wks after last EQ shot and proper anti's on hand.

Arimidex or L-dex would be your best bet for bloat, but it's a little pricey--worth it in my opinion though.
    I'm not sure if Nolva reduces water retension or not. Should have it on hand antway.

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    Yeah nolvadex help with bloat as it is oestrogen induced and nolva block oestrogen, i don't want the bloat from b-bol mainly because it causes the major crash at the end of a cycle, massive loss in weight but mostly water..........see how it goes, getting some accutane some i'll probably throw in SUS 250 EOD as acne won't be a problem....sound good??

Thread Information