keg
    keg is offline New Member

Question FOCK....Gotta quit

Hey Bro's, I gotta quit my cycle, I don't want to by any means but I got to. I have no choice. Don't want to get into any details, but it's not health related, it is life related. I have been on for 26 days counting today, the first 2 weeks I took 750mg sus, then dropped down to 500mg and shot 400mg/week eq throughout. My last shot was on 8/19(Sun) 250sus and 200eq. What should I do now? I have no clen , but I do have Clomid and a crapload of Nol and Proviron . What would be the best way to come off? I know more than likely I will lose all my gains, but it is something I have to live with. If anyone has any suggestions, please throw em at me.Thanks

keg

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Well that sucks!
    You should give yourself 10-15 days after the last shot before taking any Clomid. Although you've only completed a small portion of your cycle, you should still do Clomid for 3 weeks. Wait until the end of August and then start Clomid, taking 50 ED for the first week, 100 ED for the second week, and 50 ED for the third week. Some might argue that this is too much based on the length of the cycle, but remember that Sust will stay active for a long time so you'll want to ensure that your natural test levels are increasing as the Sust is wearing off.

Kullman is offline Member
    wait 3 weeks then start your clomid

Kull

Thread Information