Griffenspade is offline New Member

one year closer to starting steroids.

I just had my 19th birthday november 5th. I'v still got alot more reaserch to do, but its been generally advised that I could start using steroids around 23-25 yrs old.

Right now im taking all the major supplements, protien, glutimate, creatine, ect.. and I mostly bench, squat curl, run, and some other freeweight excersises. Im about 205 lbs 6ft tall. 16 inch arms. Bench 245, squat 315, but Im not really cut or lean, some maybe 13-20% fat.

My ultimate goal is size and absolute power

A friend at the gym told me an intresting theory. He said, not to worry too much about the fat right now, if your planning to do steroids later. If you cut back on food intake it can affect strenth and growth, that right now gaining muscle and some fat is ok.

That it creates a "scaffold effect" Like a scaffold round a newly built skyscraper. By getting big(fat and muscle) right now will make it easier to put on far more muscle later on the juice. Because your heart lungs, organs, the blood vessles, nutrient delivery is "used" to supplying the extra mass and skeletal strucure also adjusts. it will also be easier to keep the muscle after the cycle.

Does this have any real merit to it?

I think what it basically goes back to is the whole, ecto, endo and ****morph body type thing. I suppose im somewhat inbetween and endo and ****morph.

My real question is that, should I continue to eat big, and lift big on my road of preparation of steroid useage, or should I follow some strict diet plan?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    eat big and lift big, keep bulking as much as you can and continue towards your genetic potential

on a side note, yes its better to bulk and add some fat as at your young age you can shave off the excess bodyfat when it comes closer to cycle time.

im 21 and im doing the exact same thing, ive been bulking hard for 10 months now, trying to keep lean but not worrying about the bodyfat. gains come very easily when you arent keeping yourself in a caloric defecit.

Griffenspade is offline New Member

ok

Thanks for the tip

topnotch is offline Member
    agree...eat as much clean food as you can, you dont wanna eat pure crap, but putting on a little extra fat won't hurt anything...gain as much size as you possible can naturally...how much are you running? if it's very long distance you might wanna cut back on that...you can do slow paced stuff like bikes, or walking for the health side of it, but if you wanna burn a little fat without hurting muscle, then you should stick to things like sprints, and sled work

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Keep eating, stay healthy, dont go over 18-20% BF, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Keep eating, stay healthy, dont go over 18-20% BF, imo.
    definetly not

agreed...i'd try to keep it at least around 15-16 imo...if you stay there, you can always take time to diet for a month or so and drop it down in the 10-12 range without it being a huge struggle

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    eat big and lift big, keep bulking as much as you can and continue towards your genetic potential
    I agree, you can do much more naturally, put it off as long as you can, get your training and diet much better for a few years straight then think about AS use.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    on a side note, yes its better to bulk and add some fat as at your young age you can shave off the excess bodyfat when it comes closer to cycle time.

im 21 and im doing the exact same thing, ive been bulking hard for 10 months now, trying to keep lean but not worrying about the bodyfat. gains come very easily when you arent keeping yourself in a caloric defecit.
    But it also helps to change your metabolism by cutting and bulking, I tried bulking for too long and gains flattened out. I think its the SWiss that bulk for 3 months then cut for one then restart, this way you dont build up hard to lose BF, trying to lose BF also hurts chances holding muscle.
    Last edited by BG; 11-13-2007 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Spelling

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

good solid advice trd...at that age, i think the 3 month bulk and 1 month cut would be great...usually at his age metabolism is goin crazy, plus your own natural hormones...might wanna check out the diet section of this forum and post yours up...i used to think i ate a lot, til i really got that in check and it was ridiculous how little i was really eating...check out the bulk diets there...maybe the training section as well...do you work w/ a trainer or anything?

Get those lifts up, you still have room for natty improvement.

mmmmma is offline Junior Member
    yeah I just turned 21 last week, and I'm wei***ng 180 @ 5'8. I've been bulking pretty much since I started working out a year and a half ago. My bf% hasn't ever gone up past 12%. I eat 4-6 meals + 2 protein shakes a day and 20-25 minutes of THR cardio a day. No gear until I feel I can't keep going natty.
    Last edited by mmmmma; 11-14-2007 at 12:40 AM.

Thread Information