custcdngsxr is offline New Member

Question First Cycle Critique and Advice Appreciated!

I am new to this and am looking into my first cycle. I have been reading alot on the forums with the stickys and learning from others questions. This is my first cycle design and would appreciate any advice.

First cycle would go as follows;

Week 1-6: 500 mg Test E (shot every 3.5 days) and 50mg D-Bol ed
    Week 7-12: 500 mg Test E (shot every 3.5 days)
    Week 14-16: Novla 20mg ed and Clomid 100 mg ed
    Week 17-18: Novla 20mg ed and Clomid 50 mg ed

Thanks

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    You will be fine doing Test E every 5-7 days for Injections. Anabolics with mixed esters like Sustanon or Supertest as a example require frequent injections because of the short and long esters create unstable blood levels. I would also run D-bol at 25MG for weeks 1-4. They way you have your cycle laid out is 500MG every 3.5 days? That is 1Gram every 7 days! Should look something like this for your first cycle. Take a gradual step into AAS not leap into it.

Test E 500MG EW 1-12
    Dbol 25MG ED 1-4
    Clomid 150/100/75/50 ED 14-18
    Nolva 20/20/20/20 ED 14-18

Sorry ment to put it at 500mg a week....250mg shot every 3.5days.

Thanks for the advice!

topnotch is offline Member
    i think that's a great cycle laid out bro...50mg d-bol is a little on the high side for starters...i'd start at 30, then bump it to 40 if you feel the need...other than that looks great...what is your stats/age/height/weight?

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topnotch View Post
    i think that's a great cycle laid out bro...50mg d-bol is a little on the high side for starters...i'd start at 30, then bump it to 40 if you feel the need...other than that looks great...what is your stats/age/height/weight?

Agreed. I feel just as good at 30mg as I do at 50mg (200lbs. weight). Sides are less, as well.

Currently sitting at 235lbs, 25 years old, 5' 10". Currently high teens low 20's for bf% wise going to drop down to low teens before starting next spring though. I am still tweaking my diet a bit playing with calorie intakes and with carbs/fats and protien ratio's. I know I have the generals down but want to get max results.

I want to have everything set before hand so I don't waste time and effort. Also going to try and minimize the loss of gains as much as possible.

I have been a member almost a year and rarely post because I have been studying anything and everything I can. Hopefully by next march or so I will be able to contribute more to the community with my pics and transformation.

And no worries I will be sure to keep a log on here to keep myself and other motivated like many have done on here for me.

Thread Information