reddragon4954 is offline Member

Calling DNP Users

Goal is to drop 15lbs fat. Was going to run DNP 400mg ed 20-25 days. WIll take all proper supps. Eat 4k cal. a day.
    Will keep workouts light.

What do you think, possible goal?

Whats the most succesful way you have ran it?

Ni6tO_ is offline New Member
    How much do you weight? What's your maintenance calorie intake?

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    4000cals seems a little high if you are cutting. if i were you i would start with 200mg ed and try a 14day cycle. and if it all goes well then wait 2wks and try a higher dose and longer duration.
    personally i start with 400mg ed for 3 days to get the half life up then i cruise at 200mg for the remainder of the cycle. i cant sleep or do anything active at 400mg ed without looking like im fixing to die. hope that helps

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    4000cals seems a little high if you are cutting. if i were you i would start with 200mg ed and try a 14day cycle. and if it all goes well then wait 2wks and try a higher dose and longer duration.
    personally i start with 400mg ed for 3 days to get the half life up then i cruise at 200mg for the remainder of the cycle. i cant sleep or do anything active at 400mg ed without looking like im fixing to die. hope that helps
    You've obviously taken this stuff!
    It doesn't matter how many calories you consume, none of them can be processed for storage, because your body can't help but succumb to a disabled mitochondria. In other words, you don't have to diet AT ALL while experiencing DNP poisoning, b.k.a, cycling DNP.

But what really got me interested in DNP was the idea that I could eat whatever I wanted and still lose an astounding amount of fat. In fact, if Duchaine had his facts right (and he did), you could burn between a half pound and a pound of fat per day.
    - Anthony Roberts
    http://www. t - n a t i o n .com/portal_includes/articles/2006/06-068-feature.html
    (remove spaces)
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    why not do what you planned, but consume 2000 cals only and drop the DNP

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    magic i get what ur saying but it seems that what you stated above would be dose dependent. for instance, someone taking 800mg ed would suffer horrid sides and would burn a hell of a lot more calories than someone taking in 200mg. so with taking only 200mg one could also cut a few calories and get even better results without suffering from the nasty DNP sides.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    on average every 800-1Kmg taken will yield 1lb of fat loss

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    4K seems way over the top cal wise...
    Make sure you drink plent of water and take the correct supps. I used taurine, pyruvate, Vit C, Multivits. Take 1 tab a day for first 4 days to see how you react. Either stay at one tab or try bumping up to two ED. I would not reccomend three as the sides become very unpleasant.

you dont have to eat that much it just going to cause and even more outrages amount of sweating and disscomfort

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse666 View Post
    you dont have to eat that much it just going to cause and even more outrages amount of sweating and disscomfort
    Ya, eating carbs on DNP is like stoking the fire. I am going on my 2nd ever cycle of DNP in the next few days. I only do it in the winter cause I already sweat horrible.

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    how much of your muscle is burned up when you do this stuff?

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    anyone?

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Hi all!! Long time no see.........

DNP is anti-protolytic and as such does not encourage protein catabolism!!

Have you started the cycle?? I've logged back in today for the 1st time in ages as I'm about to start another cycle myself so wanted to check on what I did last year to refresh my memory :-)

Reddragon .... Is this your 1st cycle?? Be sure to check for allergic response (Well its like an allergic reaction but quite complex in its mechanisms)!!

Hope all goes well ... Will be keeping an eye on here more closely now!!

And for those who know me .... I'm now a medical student, decided to throw caution to the wind and totally uproot my lifestyle!! Currently studying nutrition and cardiovascular disease ... All good fun!!

Jay

SupaDJDiesel is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    You've obviously taken this stuff!
    It doesn't matter how many calories you consume, none of them can be processed for storage, because your body can't help but succumb to a disabled mitochondria. In other words, you don't have to diet AT ALL while experiencing DNP poisoning, b.k.a, cycling DNP.
    It doesn't disable 100% of one's mitochondria. The level of efficacy is proportional to the level taken. If 200mg of DNP could collapse the proton gradient of every mitochondria in every cell, no one would use 400mg. Likewise, if any amount of DNP had 100% efficiency, 800mg would produce no more heat than 200mg.

I may be outspoken on this matter, but counteracting DNP is far from impossible. A 2,000 calorie diet during a cycle will yield much better results than a 4,000 calorie diet.

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaDJDiesel View Post
    It doesn't disable 100% of one's mitochondria. The level of efficacy is proportional to the level taken. If 200mg of DNP could collapse the proton gradient of every mitochondria in every cell, no one would use 400mg. Likewise, if any amount of DNP had 100% efficiency, 800mg would produce no more heat than 200mg.

I may be outspoken on this matter, but counteracting DNP is far from impossible. A 2,000 calorie diet during a cycle will yield much better results than a 4,000 calorie diet.
    Indeed DNP does not "disable" the mitochondria and level of effect is of course proportionate to ingested amount.

DNP actions by uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation, by interefering with the delicate proton balances across cell membranes it causes Mitochondria to "waste" monomer nutrients rather than using them to produce ATP.

Usual counteractions of DNP ingestion usually include keeping the subject cool/cold, increased electrolyte infusion, high fluid intake and ... I do remember reading last year about a certain enzyme that has shown to couple to the DNP molecule and deactivate it biologically but I can't seem to find the name of it so lets not discuss.

I totally agree and at the same time agree that DNP is a poison as it is also a drug as are most chemical compunds ... Not wanting an argument over it though so will rest on:

People please be very careful when dealing with this stuff, even handling it will give you a dose and rest assured that it gets everywhere!! Be aware of the precautions for dosage and supplments if you do decide to swallow some ... And please please do your homework and tell a friend/family member what exactly it is that you;re doing so that they can keep an eye on you.

Peace out people

Thread Information