Thread: questions

johninctown is offline New Member

Smile questions

i am trying to put on 10-15 pounds on lean muscle i am 6'6 and 200lbs (yea i know) but i do not want stuff in my system long!!!. i could be tested. i heard there are ways that you can juice and still pass a test is that possible??????. so right now i am taking winny alone because that is the only thing i could get a hold of that does not stay in your system long. i am also conserned with side effects. what is there that will give me strenth and size you will keep your gains and side effect or not going to get you????from what i read winny alone will not give me 10 to 15. dbol and deca stay in your system to long. so OXANDROLONE is what i was thinking will that put on that much weight??????. how much should i take????? and what is a good price ??????because my friend has already been ripped off. and lastly would i take clomid after something like that????. these are 6 questions that i would love to be answered.

4plates is offline Banned
    winny and primo are a good combo that will give you what your looking for good quailty gains low sides and only stay in your system for about a month

The original jason Guest
    wow where do i start well i suggest you do alot more research cos you arent on the right track anavar or winnie wont get you where you want they are more for strength gains not for mass 15lb is a lump to put on it wont come so easy what type of test are you expecting?? aas do not show up in a normal drugs test you know??? anyway dbol is not in your system long at all and is much better for mass if mixed with test all cycle in my opinion should be based on test do some more reseach and red some posts soon you will have your own answers hope that helps

peace
    jason

4plates is offline Banned
    if you go with primo winny dont mix the two,im not to sure about the winny doses,you can probably find it in previous post but the primo should be run at @300-600 wk,
    clomid run at 300 day 1 100 ten day after and 50 ten days.run the clomid 10 days after last shot

Thread Information