MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Best PCT for Anavar cycle?? Next cycle?

I am about halfway done with my Anavar cycle and have seen some great improvements so far and for my recooperation time that is necessary is hardly anything (i know that it is needed though, i just dont feel the pain post workouts or the nextday)

I started working out with a New trainer who does body building shows and he has helped me tremendously with my form while lifting and diet..........

Now to the questions, I am halfway through an Anavar cycle and I was wondering what the best PCT would be with the least side affects??

Also this was my first cycle and I was wondering what would be a good cycle to follow up with after a couple months, or could I bridge something??

(please do not flame in anyway, need just straight info and positive ideas)

buffgator is offline king of mass
    bridging, not good idea. its an advanced teq that is losing popularity. With anavar only I would just run nolva 40mg ed for 5 weeks, and hcg the first few 3 weeks.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    bridge ? ..... not sure what your asking ...... its not like you are running test .... its var only ... not flaming just wondering were you read such non sense ...... any ways .... buff is right on pct .... although i prob wouldnt run hcg ..... cycle isnt the intense..... just nolva or clomid should be suffice ..

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Well you didn't say how long the Var cycle was, so PCT duration is hard to call without gauging how shut down you are, but I agree with the fellas above on the Nolva.

You can always bridge/cruise to the next cycle by running low level Test doses, but it sounds like you should do some more research, before proceeding.
    Last edited by magic32; 11-16-2007 at 11:07 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they advise more research because it's always always recommended that you have your pct in hand before you even start a cycle..

but you may have that..

with var it depends on how shut down you get.. it kills me.. but i've been known to run it at 80mg ed for 8 weeks.. love the stuff..

nolva works.. 500iu hch for eod day for 2 weeks before i enter pct always works for me..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I am running a very low dosage (30mg/ day) for basically energy and reducing recooperation time and helping me with loosing some weight and toning up............I am not using it to gain muscle basically (which I will probably gain only a very minimal amount of lean mass compared to someone running 80 to 100 mg a day)

Can you get the Nolva from a regular store?? Or is nolva considered a steroid ?? (please do not flame and yes I should have done some more research about the PCT)

browboy is offline Associate Member
    You can get nolva from AAR. Its the banner at the top right of the site. Lion is awesome to deal with, fast shipping too. Sounds like the cycle has gone well. I am getting ready to run a var only cycle too. You mentioned that you've been running 30ed. Did you start it at that? What exactly does your cycle look like? 30 every day for how many weeks/months? How soon did you notice effects, and what where they. Have you put on any lean mass at all, or just maintained your weight? How soon did you notice a difference in vascularity?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Needtogetbackinshape View Post
    I am running a very low dosage (30mg/ day) for basically energy and reducing recooperation time and helping me with loosing some weight and toning up............I am not using it to gain muscle basically (which I will probably gain only a very minimal amount of lean mass compared to someone running 80 to 100 mg a day)

Can you get the Nolva from a regular store??
    NO.

Or is nolva considered a steroid ??
    NO.

(please do not flame and yes I should have done some more research about the PCT)
    THE ABOVE QUESTION IMPLIES OTHERWISE.
    Like Needtoget said, you can buy it here:
    http://www.ar-r.com/
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    O>K<, I ran a var only cycle starting out @ 40mg/day and going to 70-100mg, finally settling on 70mg for the remainder of the cycle. I went 8 weeks on that run. I didn't feel shut down at all during that time, so based on that, my pct was light (20mg nolva/2wk). I logged it ("6wk anavar run", but made it 8wk)

I was fine afterwards. Kept gains pretty well. Everyone's different so listen to your body and go from there. Peace

I started to take 10mg the first day 10mg the second day 20mg the 3rd and then finally 30mg the 4th day, once I felt my body got used to it. I am thinking about uping the dosage to 50mg though in two weeks............I have only been running it for a week and and 2 days........I like it, it does NOT get me edgy (if thats a word), I feel like myself with just added strength at the gym and I noticed gains and changes in my body within 1 week, but u gotta remember I was doing alot of cardio, cardio EVERYDAY for at least 30 mins, I think you are gonna see more gains with Anavar , with alot of cardio and a good diet. I have gained four pounds and lost about an inch or more in my waist, also for me it has always been easy to put on lean muscle. I am 6'3 254 now (not the greatest body fat percentage), but the trainer I am working with is helping me tremendously and my Diet was totally revamped by him too.

Another thing I notice is that, my arms are alot tighter 24 hours a day, but that could be the increased routine i am running (1 hour of straight lifting nothing else, cardio before workout and then we change it up to sometimes to after workout) or it may just be the fact I am working out almost every single muscle in my body over the course of the week and never repeating the same exact routine twice within a week. It is night and day to what I used to be doing when I was on my own and lifting for an hour with myself or a buddy!!
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 11-17-2007 at 10:55 AM.

bump........

TAPPER is offline Junior Member
    I ran 50mg clomid for 3 weeks with excellent results. It seems a lot of people prefer nolva to clomid though. As far as being shut down, I have only run var so my experience is limited but by the last two weeks my balls were considerably smaller and sex drive was quite low. By the second week of pct my balls were coming around but it took a little longer for my sex drive to return to normal.

Thread Information