Thread: Lab tests

Maximus is offline New Member

Lab tests

Hey guys, i would like to know where i can go to find out how some mexi vet gear tested, and how much is really in it. I am really wondering about brovel t-200 and some of the QV and TT products. So if anyone knows of a site or knows how some of those tested, it would be appreciated.

thanks

NoLimits is offline Member
    I think you will have to see how your body responds to any compound you put in your body. Whether it's vet grade or human. As far as the names you mentioned, they are all used widely among many of the guys on here, including myself. I will continue to use them. I don’t think you will find that they are so much under dosed as under filled. But like what has been stated before, you can’t beat the price of these products.

Maximus is offline New Member
    Yeah i completley understand what u are saying, the price of vet grade can't be beat. I have done a cycle and my body reacted well to test, i have just heard several different things about brovel and TT about how they are underdosed, i dont know which ones are true and whats not. I just have some brovel t200, some QV Eq. and some TT winny and dbol , i was just wondering how they measure up, i know the Qv is supposedly right on just wondering about the brovel because i want to get at least 600 of it a week.

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    try this link, QV tested the best

http://209.120.146.250/

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Best tests I have seen on t200 are usually in the 121-130mg/ml range.

Thread Information