pipes1 is offline New Member

I Am Going To Mxco....advise!!

GUYS,

I need your advise....i am going to Mexico can anyone suggest where to go in Cancuun?? Example WalMart, Vet...etc as well what is the prices for Deca in mexico so i know what i should be paying and NOT getting ripped off!
    I know this is monitored so can anyone email mail me with details or pm please!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Just get your gear at WM, they have good prices, and you'll know that your stuff is legit. Bottle of Deca200 should be under $50 in Mex.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck getting it back across... I'm 0 for 2 at the moment... now I get mine mail order!!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Cancun? Why Cancun? The prices there are gonna suck compared to tj, rosarito, or ensenada...

NoLimits is offline Member
    Cancun is a totaly different part of Mexico... Tj, Rosarito and Ensenada are part of Baja. Most likely he is going on vacation in Cancun. Yes, you will pay more in Cancun.

Originally posted by NoLimits
    Cancun is a totaly different part of Mexico... Tj, Rosarito and Ensenada are part of Baja. Most likely he is going on vacation in Cancun. Yes, you will pay more in Cancun.
    I checked when I was down there and I can get cheaper prices from most domestics than what they were offering. Knowing the prices in TJ may help but it didn't do much for me in the way of bartering...

Being it is a tourist spot(Cancun), I doubt you will be able to get them to negotiate. Yes, Tj has great prices, but you wouldn't want to vacation there!

pipes1 is offline New Member
    No Limits....Your right I am going on Vacation and going to TJ wasn't an option. Hopefully I could luck out and maybe get one of the locals on the resort to hook it up. A prescript is still req'd...? Not sure but how about a vet??

Originally posted by pipes1
    No Limits....Your right I am going on Vacation and going to TJ wasn't an option. Hopefully I could luck out and maybe get one of the locals on the resort to hook it up. A prescript is still req'd...? Not sure but how about a vet??
    No script needed in vets...and, you can buy just about anything you need down there, you may have to bribe them though.

XXX
    XXX is offline New Member
    no disrespect to u bro but what do u mean by
    CANCUN IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PART OF MEXICO?
    cancun belongs and is part of mexican lands..

Originally posted by XXX

no disrespect to u bro but what do u mean by
    CANCUN IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PART OF MEXICO?
    cancun belongs and is part of mexican lands..

Wow, did I offend you with that one? Yes, it is part of Mexico, what I was saying was if you are crossing over to go to Cancun, Tj is not anywhere close. It's like trying to get to LA by way of Texas! And yes, Tj is part of Baha while Cancun is in the State of Quintana Roo. Yes, both Mexico! Are you happy now?

XXX
    XXX is offline New Member

Wow, did I offend you with that one? Yes, it is part of Mexico, what I was saying was if you are crossing over to go to Cancun, Tj is not anywhere close. It's like trying to get to LA by way of Texas! And yes, Tj is part of Baha while Cancun is in the State of Quintana Roo. Yes, both Mexico! Are you happy now?
    no where near u offended me, i just tried to correct the part, so anyone trying to go to cancun wont be confuse by that comment thinking, ther's
    cancun that belongs to mexico and 1 that does not,
    and i can understand it's like trying to get to LA
    by way of texas no problem, and wether cancun
    belongs to mexico does not make me angry nor will
    i be happy about it, due to ur anwsers i can tell
    u got offended, again all i wanted to do was correct that section bro,
    we r humans beans which we make mistakes nothing
    wrong correcting our simple mistakes each other
    is this a problem to u bro?

XXX

I’m not here to teach Geography! (or spelling)
    Last edited by NoLimits; 09-06-2002 at 04:07 PM.

askingforit is offline Junior Member
    I just got back from Cancun a few weeks ago. It is really not all that great as far as gear is concerned. I stocked up on nolva, clen , clomid, and sten at the pharmacies. It was a pain in the a$$ looking for vet gear (at least for me) and some of the prices were quite outrageous. I only looked for gear for about 5-6 hours one day while I was down there so you might have better luck. I would know where you are trying to go before you get there though. Wal-Mart has Deca and Sten, but the Deca is 50mg/ml and like 20 bucks a pop...Sten is cheap but you can get those anywhere. I would just relax down there, maybe shoot a bunch of prop (that's in pharmacies too) while your down there, and order your gear domestic. At least you wouldn't have to sweat customs on the way back Good Luck bro.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    Cancun is the worst city to visit to buy gear. you need to leave town for a 30 minute drive at the very least to find someplace decent. And I honestly have no suggestions. I looked and was very dissapointed.

also if it is near 9/11 when you are going just be aware security is going to be tighter at the borders.And don't try to mail shit to yourself.

Lewd

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    first you need to go there and find yourself a nice strip joint, get yourself a bottle and have fun all night long, second go to another part of mexico that isnt so touristy and do your search there also where ever you go find another strip joint and a nice senorita and have lots of fun all night long, third stay in another town that is not so much of a damm tourist atraction and find some more strip joints and some bars and have some more snoritas sit on your lap all night long, next go back to cancun and soak it up

Thread Information