Jenseno9 is offline Member

How Is This Eq Cycle Need Help?

Im doing my second cycle of EQ even though i wouldnt call my first cycle even a cycle(b/c it was so weak)
    ive got 3000mg of EQ and 1500mg of clomid
    i was thinking of doing 300mg of EQ a week for 10 weeks. Would that be ok or should i do more EQ for a shorter amount of time. Also when should i start the intake of clomid? HELP!??!

steroid novelist

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    i would up the eq to 400mg and run it LONGER. seems like the general feeling is a low to moderate dose for a longer period of time to get better results. 10 weeks is probably ok, but i would shoot for 12-15.

my last cycle included eq @600mg for 10 weeks, and i wish i would have run it at least 15.........start your clomid 3 weeks after your last shot of eq. are you stacking anything with it bro? some type of long acting test ester maybe....

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 09-05-2002 at 04:56 PM.

I would run the EQ at a minimum of 400mg/wk for at least 10wks. It will make you lean and vascular. Throw some Test Eth. in at 500mg/wk for 1 wk longer than the EQ. You'll be happier with your results. Start Clomid 3 wks after EQ(2 wks after Eth). You should have some solid gains. Hoped this helped out and good luck.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    i new to steroids and not sure how strong i want my cycle to be. Do u think that i will see any gains with just 300mg for 10 weeks. Why do you wait so long to take the clomid?

Thread Information