J Rod is offline Junior Member

Fina/Test - worried about my 1st cycle, Please answer a couple questions for me

Okay, I will be doing Fina/Test and here are my questions.

1. Sex drive, I assume that the test will help with that so I wont have a problem.
    2. Acne.I am not digging the whole acne thing although I know you must pay to play as some say. I had acne in high school and I am afraid of it comming back again. Is there a 100% chance of me getting it bad since I had it pretty bad in high school? I had to take accutane which really got rid of it although its really expensive now and if there are any precautions to take before starting the cycle, will will be more than happy to do it.

I am not looking to "bulk up" as much as I am really wanting to lean out. I am roughly 180 now at 5'11 so I am not fat but I want to get RIPPED and maybe gain 10-15 lbs in the meantime. The ONLY reason for the test is the fear of FINA DICK so I figure I could just throw some test in there to keep me up

3. Does anyone have any personal experience with thise combo? am I going to right direction for my goals?

4plates is offline Banned
    since you are using the tren everyday i would add prop to it.
    they expire in your system at the same rate so you could go on clomid 3 days after your last shot
    run both for 6-8 wks and your done.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    well, with the fina, i will be starting very soon...i can help with the test and acne questions though...i am also acne prone and was very worried on my first cycle (sust/EQ/winny), but experienced NONE out of the ordinary, only on clomid i got some on my back and forehead-not too much though...since you have taken accutane i would say you will get minimal acne, but everyone is different! i recommend you take pantothentic acid 3-5g ED throughout your cycle...here is the cheapest i've ever seen it:

http://www.vitamin-planet.com/TTStor...em=TL-00846030

For the sex drive question: Yes, test will more than likely increase your sex drive....i have heard that it will help with fina dick as well...it is common practice to run the 2 together...i am going to be running a prop/fina/EQ/cyp??? cycle soon...i am still not sure if i will throw cyp in or not, but prop for sure! based on my research, i have found fina to be a great AS for cutting and building solid, lean mass at the same time, which is why am going to be running it here shortly...good luck bro and welcome to the board...you will learn alot here

Thanks bro, just one more thing
    I was going to run the Fina every other day, what do you guys think about that?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    its common to run fina EOD, you can choose either and be fine.

me personally i have grown to love my morning shots so i do ED on fina hehe

sounds strange, but ive embraced the darkside fully >:-)

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    what type of test are you runnin?

prop

Thread Information