J Rod is offline Junior Member

How long does acne usually last after your cycle is over with.?????

As some of you may know, I will be starting Fina/Test and am a bit concerned about acne.
    Does it usually go away after the cycle is over with?
    Thanks in advance guys. I love this board.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    It will go away, but it takes some time. I usally don't break out untill after I finish a cycle. About a month after. My hormons are all screwed up and I break out. Some people have problems with acne during cycles, while others don't. It's all up to your body if,when, how much, and how long your will break out.

Bortort

still growin is offline Member
    It gets worse for me w/clomid. It took almost 2 months (just finally gone) to totally clear up for me. keep it clean. Tanning helps to dry your skin out from the oil, and also helps. If you can't get doctor prescribed antibiotics, use bacitracin or triple antibiotic creme. If it is bacterial it will clear it up, at least somewhat. And pantotheric acid also works pretty good.

J Rod is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    My back and shoulders are what broke out while I was on, my cycle ended at the beginning of july--I am pretty much cleared up now. I used noxema cream and clean and clear body wash when it got bad. It seems to help it from getting really bad. Hope this helps.
    -Cy

shorty2big is offline Member
    I never broke out until after the cycle. It has lasted up to 3 months afterwards. After juicing for quite some time, my body adjusted to everything and now I never get any acne. It's pretty much all individual to the person. Kind of a hard question to answer.

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    There are a bunch of threads on how to keep ur acne to a minimum, ie. home remedys ect.

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    I have been off cycle for awhile and I am still getting on my back and shoulders. Headed to see a Dr-jj

Thread Information