Maximus is offline New Member

Is this too much for a second cycle??

Hey guys here is a current cycle i was thinking about doing, which i already have all of the gear for:
    weeks 1-10 test enan. 600mg week
    weeks 1-10 Equipoise 600mg week
    week 1-4 dbol 30mg/ED
    weeks 6-12 winny 50mg/ED

Ok this is only my second cycle so far. My first one consisted of just t400 for 10 weeks. I know a shitty first cycle i should have waited for more gear, but i still gained a fair amount of muscle off of it and kept it. Do u guys think this is too much. I think the test is alright since it is brovel and none really knows how much is in it. The EQ is what i am wondering about though, i just heard for best result it should be taken in doses of around 600mg, and i know its should be properly dosed since it is QV. Let me know what u guys think. Is it too much or not????

thanks

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Whats up bro, hey what are ur stats...how much did you gain off of t400?..ok this IS MY OPINION and 2 CENTS...i think for being only ur second cycle DO NOT START TILL YOU HAVE CLOMID.. ok...i would lower the EQ to 500mgs a week or even 400mgs a week from what i have READ that will still give you great results..i know I had great results from it....and is ur winny tabs cause if it is you might wanna do one or the other cause it will be harsh on ur liver...inless you get winny inj....but everything looks ok to me..REMEMBER this is only my opinion and 2 cents...by the way nice cycle..if you have everything in place like. diet, training, and rest you will be huge....

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Even if you get winny injectable it will be just as hard on you liver. Pick winny or dbol not both. Plus I agree for a first time eq user 400 mg will be fine

Maximus is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies guys. Juice Man, i already have clomid and nolva, i just didnt mention them. I am 5'9" and around 205 with a decent BF% of 11. I gained around 13 lbs. off of the t400 cycle. How much weight would i be looking at gaining with this cycle if i dropped the EQ? Or just tell me how successful your cycles were with the EQ.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I did EQ (400mg wk) with TEST CYP (600mg wk) my last cycle and it seemed to help give me harder, higher quality muscle. it also made my Veins more pronounced.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by RON
    Pick winny or dbol not both. Plus I agree for a first time eq user 400 mg will be fine
    I agree with this. The stack probably doesn't need to be that big for a 2nd cycle. JMO

Thread Information