ONE-OF-A-KIND is offline New Member

Got some New Gear, please help with cycle!!!

Hello Everyone,

Well i got some Gear from a friend of mine who was using for awhile but i guess went a different path. But anyways he has given me the following:

Trenbolone A (75mg / 10ml)
    Sustanon (250mg / 20ml)
    Winstrol (50mg / 20ml)
    Tamoxifen Tabs (20mg / 30 tablets)

The following is what was given to me and i wanted some advice on what i can put together as far as running a cycle. Now i have been reading this forum and have gotten some ideas of what other people have stacked with similer to what i have but i wanted to open a thread and ask for myself.

My Stats are: 28 yrs, 5'8", 145 pds, 12% bf

I have taken gear before but it was over a year ago and it was Deca & Test. Before i did it my stats were 125 pds and when i was finished with the cycle i was at 160 pds which was a good gain. Now the only down fall for a while was that i got over whelmed with work and other personal things that i slipped away from the gym and also the eating habits slipped away as well.
    Anyways for the last 5-6 months or so i have got myself back into the gym and my eating has started to get back on track. But my friend said that he had some gear for me and would give it to me so i took it!!!!!

So i want to do another cycle but would like to know what u guys think and what kind of cycle we can throw together with what i got.

Thanx everyone for your time.

Towel is offline Associate Member
    well the cycle you want to run pretty much depends on your goal. But either way you need more of tamofixen, tren and winstrol to run a proper cycle.

Hey towel,

My goals were to get to about 175 to180, but not all bulk i want nice cuts as well.

as far as not enough, that might be a problem because my friend can't get anymore and i really don't talk much with people besides here that have any gear.

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    run what you have get some pct

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    read up a little and make sure the sustanon runs throughout the cycle till the end

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    You might not want to use nolva in that cycle...

Nolva increses PgR ... Because of this it can increase your chances of getting gyno.. Increased PgR means more for trens nasty metabolites to bind to...

Merc.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    You might not want to use nolva in that cycle...

Nolva increses PgR ... Because of this it can increase your chances of getting gyno.. Increased PgR means more for trens nasty metabolites to bind to...

Merc.
    Excellent point as always Merc.
    To the original poster, at 5'8" and 145lbs there is a good chance you could gain quite a bit more naturally if you get your diet in check. I recommend heading to the diet forum here and reading up on bulking diets. Even if you do cycle, your gains will be better and last longer if you diet better. Just my 2 cents, good luck.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    To the original poster, at 5'8" and 145lbs there is a good chance you could gain quite a bit more naturally if you get your diet in check. I recommend heading to the diet forum here and reading up on bulking diets. Even if you do cycle, your gains will be better and last longer if you diet better. Just my 2 cents, good luck.
    I dont see why you would have even cycled before at your current weight. How much did you weight when you did your first cycle?

As stated before, diet is key, and at your weight, im assuming you need improvement

Thanx guys for the advice.

Amorphic, i weighed 125lbs when i did my first cycle(i know sad isn't it!!!!) but i had weighed 125lbs since i was 15.

When i did the first cycle i had pretty good results from going from 125 to 160 at 1 point then eventully faiding down to the 145 were i'm at now.

and honestly, i will admit when i did the first cycle i don't think i did it the way it should have been done but then again i didn't know about u guys and this web site at the time!!!!

i hope your connective tissues and ligaments are okay from cycling at that weight.

Alright so what u do guys think, don't even bother with this stuff that i got or do u think i can still put something together with what i got.

and I.G.B. , i'm going to also take ur advice and go over to the diet forum and see what will also work for me.

i think you should stay natural for a bit until you develop a solid bulking diet and pack on some natural mass.

steroids are best when combined with a proper diet and when you have reached your genetic potential

Amorphic, LOL, everything is good so far except for the bad Knee's, but i've had that problem since i was 16.

Thanx Amorphic, alright so say i go the natural way for awhile which is no problem, i got the gear for free so it didn't put a dent in my pocket. but let's say in a year from know or so i have the perfect diet and put on some natural mass but am still not a 100% happy with the results, will the gear that i got be good for anything or do i not have anything that would make a good cycle?

the gear you have will make for a good cycle when you are ready.

remember, aas dont produce muscle out of thin air, your diet dictates the majority of your gains.

if you train hard, eat right, you will gain a lot of weight and will be that much closer to your goals.

alright lets go the diet way. but if in a year i only gained 5 pds, i'm coming for you Amorphic. Just kidding. Thanx though for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by ONE-OF-A-KIND
    alright lets go the diet way. but if in a year i only gained 5 pds, i'm coming for you Amorphic. Just kidding. Thanx though for the advice
    bro, ive put on 60 pounds in 11 months naturally, im sure you will gain.

i started at 152, im 210 right now and i havent even cycled yet, as i said, diet is critical

Ya but your probably not as much of a picky eater as me. the only good this is that i have a spanish wife so i get a lot of meat and rice. and i only want to gain 30-40 pds

Thread Information