millionairemurph is offline Senior Member

going to go see a dermatologist, tips please

im going to the doc to get a script for bacne. I started in in in week four of my last cycle and ive been off 8 weeks and it has just gotten worse. i have read this could be from fluctuating hormone levels and estrogen. ok fine. im going to cycle again. i just want to know if there is something i should avaoid saying or how to go about asking to make sure i get something and dont have to take off work again to get a script.

i plan on saying that i have had this acne since puberty ( i havent) and that bjj made it worse (it does) and that i have never used aas if asked. Would they prescribe something that might work better if i said that i was useing or going to be using aas? Anything else that i should know?

ya def dont tell him that u use aas. they will never give it to u. they probably are going to try to give you some "differin" most likely. just say that you have already been prescribed it by your general physician or something, used it for a couple months and it didn't work.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    You probably shouldn't tell him AAS is the reason, just that you get acne would suffice. I think...the first choice is a weak antibiotic like tetracycline or something...Not too sure. It dries out your pores and kills some bacteria that help cause it.

I hear someplace that anitbiotics interfer with the absorbsion of certain orals...not sure

yeah i wont take any orals when im on halo... for that month and the next i guess.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Nope, sounds like all your bases are covered, and since this is the dermatologist and not the family practitioner, they'll make sure you leave with AT LEAST one script...gotta perpetuate the cycle.

Insurance + Physician + Pharmacist!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

i have heard bboth that they will and wont take blood every month from friends that have had scripts. Do they test hormone levels? Can i reject giving blood?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    There is no need to draw blood for bacne, the nature and location will implicate elevated estrogen levels as the culprit. But initial protocol dictates administering a topical drying agent...the quick fix. If the first, and quite likely second topicals are unsuccessful, then the right methodology will be employed. They'll run some blood work to locate the source. Now it’s quit possible that you could come across a seasoned overachiever, or by-the-book novice either of which may jump the gun and proceed correctly, but these odds are slim.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    my derma gave me a script for Differin, an oral and reccomended PanOxyl foaming acne wash for my body. That soap worked real good and its found at walgreens and CVS stores. I soon bumped up from differin to Tazorac and it helped a ton. but the pills make our face so sensititve that taking my shirt off hurt my face like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    my derma gave me a script for Differin, an oral and reccomended PanOxyl foaming acne wash for my body. That soap worked real good and its found at walgreens and CVS stores. I soon bumped up from differin to Tazorac and it helped a ton. but the pills make our face so sensititve that taking my shirt off hurt my face like hell.

yeah im gonna have a hard time no matter what i think because i fight and do bjj, so my scin is always getting rubbed and twisted. I know all the guys in the ufc juice, how do they get rid of acne??? there has to be a good way.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Retin A,topical cream, is quite good I find

Thread Information