KANE74 is offline New Member

Week 10 of 12 week all Ttokyo Cycle.........very dissapointed with results!!

Im in the last week of a 10 week cycle of 500/mg Sust and 400/Mg Eq per week and Winny 50/mg ed from weks 6 - 12.All the gear is Ttokyo. I have only gained 6 lbs on this cycle. This was my second cycle. My first cycle I did 250/mg Sus(redijects) and 300/mg Deca (ttokyo ) for 8 weeks and I gained 19 lbs...kept 15. I got all my gear in Mex from one of Ttokyo's listed distributors...all sealed and with holagram. Is it possible that my gear is bunk? On my first cycle I definatly ate more but I have still been eating a good amount on this cycle. I just dont know if my gear is bunk or its due to not eating enough. My strength did not go up very much. I am definatly a bit more vascular but nothing very noticable. I did not get the EQ hunger at all. I still have alot more Ttokyo gear and Im not sure if I should continue to use it. Im hoping that its due to my diet. I really ate like crazy on my first cycle..probably close to 5000/cals a day and 300- 350/gm protien religiously. . This cycle I ate anywhere from 3000 - 5000 some sdays and 200 - 350/gm protien. Considering my total mg per week was more than double would the drop in cals I mentioned make that much difference?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    seems like with your diet alone you should have gained more than 6lbs..what are your stats?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Yea, you should of made better gains then that off that cycle. Post your Ttokyo pics and let up look at them.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I'd like to see pics of the A/S you used. Your diet may have been out of whack if you just "think" that you were getting enough calories this time around. In all honesty you should "know" you're getting enough. You can chalk this one up as a learning experience bro. But lets see some pics before we rule out anything.

Aragorn

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you only gained 6lbs from that cycle then your gear is bunk.
    You would gain 6lbs from the winny alone.....

M

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How long did you wait between cycles?

I was off for 10 weeks after my first cycle of 8 weeks. I will try post some pics of my gear. As I said I got the gear from one of Ttokyo's listed distributors and all the gear looks totally legit.

Forgot to say one more thing....anyone know what the price for the Ttokyo Winny usually is? I paid $65 for the 500 count bottle and that price seemed extremely cheap.

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Big Rush is right on !

I alway go for human grade gear with EQ being an exception than I use Ft. Dodge or Spectro.

I paid $65 for the 500 count bottle and that price seemed extremely cheap.
    That isn't just cheap he's practicly giving it to you bro. I can get the TT Stanzanol 500 count 10mg pills for $460. And my source is VERY cheap.
    Most of the time if you see a deal like 1000 anadrol 4$30 and you think its too good of a deal, guess what? it is, keep looking for another source.
    We won't be able to tell you for sure unless u post the pics of your gear....

P.S. Don't anyone whisper me asking for my source

M

If you read my post you would see that I dint get my stuff from a source...I got it all in Mexico from Ttokyo's distributor. So $460 for winny tabs would not be a cheap price.......I have heard the price being around $180 -200 in Mexico. Everything else I got was in check as far as price goes.....

EQ- $37 for 10/ml bottle
    Deca - $47 for 10/ml
    Avanavar- $125 for 100/5/mg pills
    Testonon- $16 for 5/ml bottle

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    hey kane74. i paid $100 for 100 count tt 10mg winny tabs here in the states. and i thought i got a good deal. if your gear is real you got a great deal.i paid alot more for my tt var too.

Kane: you got fucked....Face it
    You gained 6lbs from that cycle.........
    The vet or pharm fucked you........
    Sorry bro but I'm just giving your the facts.........
    M

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You ran sus and deca for eight weeks gained 19 lbs then only waited ten weeks then did another cycle. My guess is that you didn't fully recover from your first cycle and that your body was still adjusting to the large muscle gain from that cycle. I hate to break it to you guys but you can't just continue to gain large amounts of muscle every couple of months. The farther away from your set point and the closer you get to your genetic potential the slower your gains become. Otherwise I would weigh 500lbs at 3% BF. Of course you could have just gotten bunk gear too.

Greek Oak is offline New Member
    i would say that the gear is fake.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    My thought is.....IF it was fake...........what the fuck were you taking then ? That would concern me more than anything , what I was putting in my body for 10 wks. Obviously it was junk , go to the doctor bro and get checked. IMO , With that cycle you should have gained more than 6 lbs , reguardless of the amount of time you were off , or your calorie intake. Water would have been more than 6 lbs.

By the way , my next cycle is almost all ttokkyo......eq,winny and d-bol , except the t200.

showtime is offline Junior Member
    that var you have is very cheap in my opinion. the price i have to pay is more than 2 times of that, but more power to you "if" its legit.

MindBomb is offline Member
    The winny costs in Mexico is alot more expensive than what you've paid. It costs just under $100 for 100 tabs. you got 500 for $65 (ridiculously low). I think you've gotten something else than winny.

Far as sust and eq, I don't think there are any fake TT oils. They are pretty cheap, I don't see why people would go thru couterfieting the bottles, lables, and boxes for inexpensive gear.

Based on what some of you have said I would question the legitamcy of Vets in Mexico and Ttokyo gear. Everything I got was "legit" as far as the packaging goes. Wrapped, date stamped, holograms, the pills(anavar and winny) sealed and with holgram and the pills were exactly what they were supposed to be( anavar are peach with a T marking and the Winny "cranberry" with a T marking. Im going to go get some Tests done at the Doctor this week so I will post the results. Maybe there is some truth to the rumors about Ttokyo gear going downhill. At this point I cant see any other explenation. Just something to think about.

Kane seriously. Don't question the rumors about TTokyo. There's so many fakes out there....And you got them.
    Just chalk it up to experience and hope that you didn't get hurt.
    Goodluck...

M

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    mbaraso i'm not too sur they were fake (at least the winnt)because they are exactly how he described them cranberry color with a t on one side if it was also pentagon shape i don't know of any fake winny tt!!!

Jersey the winny might not have been fake but we won't know unless he post's a pic.
    But don't you agree that he should have gained more then 6lbs from that cycle??
    And I've heard that TT Winny are being faked but I don't know how reliable that info is...

M

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    well maybe only the winny was real (you won't gain that much off winny alone if the others were fake)

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

equipose

Originally posted by Tarzan
    Big Rush is right on !

I alway go for human grade gear with EQ being an exception than I use Ft. Dodge or Spectro.
    i didnt know there was human grade equipose who makes it ? are u sure bro

Equi=Horse

KANE, mbaraso is right...you got fucked straight up bro! if you have any of the gear left, might i suggest you get it tested by a lab...anyone know if you can go about this cheaply?

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    he said equipoise was the exception.lol

Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    he said equipoise was the exception.lol
    good call bro

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member
    How long between last cycle????

XXX
    XXX is offline New Member
    KANE74 I no u hurt bro i been there once and still
    feel it, i dont i want to hurt u more bro,
    u did ur part go relax and prepare for ur next one, unless u want to quit roids...

mexicali is offline New Member
    even if the average price of a 500 count bottle of winny in mexico is 180-200 (which the cheapest i found was 265) I would of been a little weary if someone was trying to sell it to me for 65 bucks even if it was a dist.

mexicali

It just semed that the guy at the Vet made a mistake on the Winny price because everything else as I said was priced correctly. If Ttokyo themselves endorse their distributor and they sell fake shit.....then there is something to be said about the legitamacy of all Ttokyo products...wouldnt you agree?

solid-d is offline Member
    Plain and simple, I dont like what Im hearing....I hate too see disapointments

drpkckmrphy1 is offline Junior Member
    send them a bomb!!!!! BOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Bro, Sorry but your winny is fake my friend. I went to mex and been all around to find great delas. Actually i went to the cheapest places and compared prices, the lowest me and my buddy found Winny 500count was 270, thats the absolute cheapest. So if it was $65 its definetly fake, whenever you go to mex go to the trusted places, they will not bullshit you since they business is built on reputation.

Thread Information