Thread: No sides???

cache49 is offline Associate Member

No sides???

I appoligise to all because im sure this question, like most, has been asked and awnsered a million times. I searched and didnt find what I needed. Im coming up on two weeks into my winter bulker Test/Tren a/Dbol . I noticing some nice strength gains and a bit of weight, but I believe this is due to the dbol. 40mg ed for 4 weeks, just a kicker. The problem, i have experienced no common sides known to tren. Nothing. Tren is supposed to be a fairly quick acting drug, should I notice anything yet? Sorry, but a guy starts to wonder about the gear quality. I know its only shy of a few weeks, but whats your experiences. When, average, should a guy notice tren A at 50mg ed kick? Thanx. Im also a little guy, on average, 5'5 173 10%. cheers

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    did tren a for 2 weeks and thought the sides were bearable, just sweating. I bumped it to 100mg a day and within 6-8 days i couldnt sleep, couldnt walk up stepps without gasping for air, acne.

why you useing a kicker with an ace ester and( im guessing here) prop ester?

I have a proplem with prop, i cant use it. Im really sensitive even when cut 1 to 1 with cottonseed. Feels like someone smashed my ass with a sledge. Cyp is my next choice, so I threw in a little dianabol just to kick this off a little sooner. Its a first to tren and one of my close friends who is allot more exp than I said he quite like this stack. Allot of people seem to be 50/50 on the dbol though. Im just a little worried about the tren, thats all. Figured I would have noticed by now. Ill give it time, the hardest thing to be...patient.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    i didnt notice any sides until i uped the dose. Then it was impossible to sleep at night. Acne started...and i NEVER get acne. Even on tren its nothing to worry about. but still i noticed it.

Im running 50md ed. As said, this is my first tren cycle. I think this dose is adequate. Its not like I want the sides but... ill give it another week and see where im at.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    im on 150mg eod, first time with Tren .. Been on around 2 - 2 1/2 weeks as well.. I have no insomnia.. Wake up with bad leg twitches, sweat some, definate experience tren cough, and out of breath worst than normal.. Did you buy yours or convert it? I used Finaplix ..
    Last edited by duramaxedge; 11-27-2007 at 08:15 AM.

Thread Information